Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Q: About 07 UD Premier Ruth Game Used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Marro said:
shepsspot said:
SKYWALKER said:
like this :D :D

ruth-2.jpg

Yeah I want that, you need to sell that to me!

Shep

Don was asking me if he should do the deal you offered him for his triple. I told him it was a good deal to do.

He is to late now, I just sold the Aaron. I kept asking him and asking but never got a answer from him. I hate making people feel like I am pressuring them but I told him I had others asking about it. Oh well there will be others, like the one above :)

Shep

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I'm not sure if anyone has answered you, but I believe the only home jersey ever destroyed to make cards was owned by Donruss.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Jastermereel said:
I'm not sure if anyone has answered you, but I believe the only home jersey ever destroyed to make cards was owned by Donruss.

Thank You... Would love to have your Ruth 1/1 though.. I am bidding on two Ruth autos right now on Heritage and hoping to win them. If not and you still have it avail, Would love to have it.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Marro said:
Jastermereel said:

Thank You... Would love to have your Ruth 1/1 though.. I am bidding on two Ruth autos right now on Heritage and hoping to win them. If not and you still have it avail, Would love to have it.

How much are you looking to spend? :lol:

I have something super nice that should arrive next week.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Jastermereel said:
Marro said:
Jastermereel said:

How much are you looking to spend? :lol:

I have something super nice that should arrive next week.

With buyers premiums, My max for both autos comes to about 5800. I bid the avg of what both would sell for. Bother are personalized but that really doesnt bother me at all. One is a ball and the other is an 8x10.

Members online

Latest posts