Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reds VS. Cards part 2

who win series

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
I'll start by saying reds take series even though I would not be surprised if they swept as I think they want revenge over the last time they met .

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I don't see any chance of the Reds sweeping-they are facing Garcia, Wainwright, Carpenter.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds swept, to be honest. If the Cards DON'T sweep, I think this race is about over. So basically, if the Reds take 1 or more games, they are at least 7 up once the series is over. That would probably put a wrap on the Central.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Cardinals must sweep to have any shot at the division and really need to take at least 2 of 3 to keep in range of the WC.

But, then again, maybe a team that regularly has Ryan, Schumaker, Miles, and Feliz in it; isn't really a Playoff caliber team.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Adamsince1981 said:
Cardinals must sweep to have any shot at the division and really need to take at least 2 of 3 to keep in range of the WC.

But, then again, maybe a team that regularly has Ryan, Schumaker, Miles, and Feliz in it; isn't really a Playoff caliber team.

Exactly...people are saying..."what happend to the cardinals".... well there you have it...seven out of their nine guys in the lineup suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts