Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====== Saturday Morning Thread 5/14 ======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G/S is 9/11 at bat hitting coach pitch . In this league most look like ants running around :lol: :lol: :lol: . Had one standing on third pull out a cell phone - 5 year olds ::facepalm:: Love the smell of the country well anyway the popcorn is good .

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Grabbed a box of 2011 press pass legends football. Always a fun break. Ripping in a minute.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":18cfcas5]
69MetsFan said:
Good morning Barry, Scott & Dan!
Barry - Coffee is always ready at my house. The pool is, too! :D
My diamond code success last night:
2011-BB-DDC-DDC-112-NA_F_285x412.jpg

I really like the picture Topps decided to use.

I agree. It's a break from the usual one of him with a bat at some point of his swing.
It's listed but if it doesn't sell, I'll probably have it shipped and try again once it's in hand.

How much is it listed for?[/quote:18cfcas5]

$75.00 OBO.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1sf58w54]
69MetsFan said:
Good morning Barry, Scott & Dan!
Barry - Coffee is always ready at my house. The pool is, too! :D
My diamond code success last night:
2011-BB-DDC-DDC-112-NA_F_285x412.jpg

I really like the picture Topps decided to use.

I agree. It's a break from the usual one of him with a bat at some point of his swing.
It's listed but if it doesn't sell, I'll probably have it shipped and try again once it's in hand.

How much is it listed for?

$75.00 OBO.[/quote:1sf58w54]
I'd rather have vintage

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
tramers said:
G/S is 9/11 at bat hitting coach pitch . In this league most look like ants running around :lol: :lol: :lol: . Had one standing on third pull out a cell phone - 5 year olds ::facepalm:: Love the smell of the country well anyway the popcorn is good .

Classic Barry post. Like being reminded that the sun still rises ;)

Football/schmootball- good luck Ty!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kids
It is raining like a typhoon here and I have a little bit of a walk, for the Veterans Conference so looks like I'll need to
go get my umbrella.

On it day number#2 last night was a good time. I'll try and check in later with you guys if I can.
Peace out.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Brewer Andy said:
tramers said:

Classic Barry post. Like being reminded that the sun still rises ;)

Football/schmootball- good luck Ty!
at least it's not HOCKEY

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Gonna shop that one on this site and see if there are any Giants out there. If not, to ebay it goes!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Dave (b)- Congrats on the Ruth die-cut! That is a sweet card. Good luck with the sale.

Ty- Nice hits. I like the AJ Green. Eventually, I am going to have to start picking up some of his stuff since he was drafted by the Bengals.

Barry- Glad to hear your grandson is doing so well. I'm sure the proud grandfather has an ear-to-ear smile. ;)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all,

Congrats to Dave on another retail spectacularity!

Got an item that I ordered from a book collector's site awhile back. Was afraid it was lost in the mail, but it arrived in great shape!

So, the latest in my Six Degrees of Jack London collection (aka the "Jeez,Andrew,Who the Heck are These People?" collection).
scan0014-1.jpg
scan0015-1.jpg
Mary Austin was a member of "The Crowd", Jack London's unofficial group of art/literary friends in Northern California back in the early 1900's.
She wrote some great stuff, best known for a nature commentary called "The Land of Little Rain" about the Sierra region of California. "Mad Moon" is an underappreciated work in my opinion, so glad to find a signed copy at an acceptable price.

Then, a British website had a signed index card of the late author, Kingsley Amis, author of one of my favorite comic novels, "Lucky Jim". Only took a week to get here from the UK.
scan0016-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts