Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====== Saturday Morning Thread 5/14 ======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
Dave, nice Ruth again, and thanks for the words about the Jr. below :mrgreen:

Calgary card show this weekend, I might go up tomorrow early to get an entrance pack of Panini hockey. I should take up the rest of my patches and try to unload/trade them tomorrow.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Andrew- Sweet pick ups! I forgot to say congrats on the 21 year in the making TTM as well!

Barry- I don't know how many people work there, but I have no doubt you showed everyone of them his picture........................at least twice. :D

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, heading to Granite Con in New Hampshire tomorrow. The original artists from The Walking Dead was supposed to be there, but his dog got hit by a car so that was a big loss for the show.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
GOOD MORNING!!!

it's graduation weekend here. busy busy busy :|

Flori-Dave very nice Ruth die-cut pull. good luck with the sale.

Barry maybe your grandson can sign with the Pirates. they could really use his bat.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ty Hope said:
Hows it going man? Were you able to complete a Heritage set?

eh, it's going.

still working on my heritage sets. getting there though. some of the older inserts are proving difficult to find.
i have a running list in my sig if you've got anything laying around

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pghbuccos said:
GOOD MORNING!!!

it's graduation weekend here. busy busy busy :|

Flori-Dave very nice Ruth die-cut pull. good luck with the sale.

Barry maybe your grandson can sign with the Pirates. they could really use his bat.
Pirates farm teams are good = 20 players on OTHER teams - not good enough for Pirates :lol:
21 on other major teams 7 on pirates

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I honestly throw all my commons away these days. Simply no place for them, especially in Japan's small apartments. Only keep NY Giants commons anymore.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ty Hope said:
I honestly throw all my commons away these days. Simply no place for them, especially in Japan's small apartments. Only keep NY Giants commons anymore.

i hear you. Do you leave them at the shop? we used to have a lot of guys that did that

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I leave them for the shop owner and tell him to give them to kids for free. They only take the big names and Japanese players but its cool to see kids happy. Sometimes I give the kids my $1 GU that I have no use for too.

Members online

Latest posts