Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taking ???'s for a REAL Possible Interview with Kaleb Cowart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
**Before you post, please know this will be a serious thread. Please do not sidetrack with other items. This thread is solely for the purpose of an interview with Kaleb Cowart****

All,

I have a possible opportunity to interview 2010 Angels Prospect Kaleb Cowart. I am going to do this for this forum and ask for any questions that fellow collectors may have for this up and coming prospect. I have met him once ans he is a respectful and religious kid. So please limit the postings in this thread to specific questions for Kaleb himself. And please keep them in good taste. I have met him once before very briefly and was very impressed talking to him.

Now let the questions begin!!

Here are questions I would have for him off the bat:

1. Who is your favorite MLB or ANY sports figure growing up?

2. Do you collect your own cards?

3. What hobbies do you have when not practicing or working out?

4. What advice do you have for kids coming up in babe ruth/little league baseball?

5. How much does religion play into your everyday ventures and into your game?

6. What role has your family played in your career and who was the person(s) that supported you the most?

7. Do you have any words/advice for your fans?

Questions from the field:

Josh from NC. asks:
1) Why did you choose the particular inscription that you use?
2) Also, if he collects cards (or at least judges when he signs them) i'd like to know which ones he likes the most?

Jeremy from NY.
What he would like to do after baseball. Will he go back to college?

Brauny from Wisc.
When did you find GOD and accept him into your life? Do you still go to church on a weekly basis? Seeing as he shares the same bible passage Phil 4:13 as my confirmation passage I am intrigued by this guy. I wonder because some players speak of GOD, but it is more of a media, look at me I am a good guy stunt more than anything. When do you see Albert Pujols point up at the sky when he strikes out with the game on the line, you don't. He should praise HIM at all times good or bad.

19Braves77 from Salt Lake City, UTAH
1. Worst Pioneer League city to have a day off in .....

2. Your favorite Pioneer league stadium outside of Provo

Anything else submitted through here will be asked to him and I will state your name and where you are from when asking him.

Please give your first name and your question with your post in this thread.

Thanks
Mark

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
Re: Taking Questions for Possible Interview with Kaleb Cowart

1) Why did you choose the particular inscription that you use?
2) Also, if he collects cards (or at least judges when he signs them) i'd like to know which ones he likes the most?

Josh from NC.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Re: Taking Questions for Possible Interview with Kaleb Cowart

Thanks for the question Josh, I just got off the phone and she said she will pass along my cell phone number to him and he will most likely give me a shout to set something up. She thought it would be a wonderful idea and I told her about fielding questions from the site and she loved that even more! So we will see what happens in the next week. He should be back in town real soon so here's to hoping for a good meetup with Kaleb. I will also post any pictures that we take. Now I need to start finding a nice baseball bat and a couple of balls to get signed, maybe even a few balls and have a contest here on FCB for it. Actually, what I will do is have a random drawing for a baseball and it will be for those that submit questions for the interview. That is assuming I can get quite a few things signed by him. I am already hoping for a couple of baseballs for me and my ex-wife's son and a baseball bat. But will definitely try for another ball for a drawing for members of this site. :)

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
When did you find GOD and accept him into your life? Do you still go to church on a weekly basis? Seeing as he shares the same bible passage Phil 4:13 as my confirmation passage I am intrigued by this guy. I wonder because some players speak of GOD, but it is more of a media, look at me I am a good guy stunt more than anything. When do you see Albert Pujols point up at the sky when he strikes out with the game on the line, you don't. He should praise HIM at all times good or bad.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Instead of fielding questions, why don't you just ask them from memory? Makes the interview more interesting and gets to what you really want to hear. Rule #1 of interviewing: never read off a list of questions, the conversation will be a sentence for each question.

Secondly, that's pretty weird to ask someone for autos since they are taking time out of their day to answer your questions.

Members online

Latest posts