Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Card Podcast Live with Scott from Donruss!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
blanning71 said:
they are going to revive some past sets to bring to the table for 2009. It should be a frenzy to see what they bring back. He also said that stuff like Recollection Collection autos could arise again in the future.

I can't wait to see what they bring back. Bringing back the Recollection Collection is a brilliant move. I always loved pulling those.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
blanning71 said:
they are going to revive some past sets to bring to the table for 2009. It should be a frenzy to see what they bring back. He also said that stuff like Recollection Collection autos could arise again in the future.

I can't wait to see what they bring back. Bringing back the Recollection Collection is a brilliant move. I always loved pulled those.

They said a lot of the great inserts of past are hard to get printed now because there just are not printers that do it, there was one place on Earth in 2005 that still could do Dufex he said.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
beefycheddar said:
ru4scuba said:
blanning71 said:

I can't wait to see what they bring back. Bringing back the Recollection Collection is a brilliant move. I always loved pulled those.

They said a lot of the great inserts of past are hard to get printed now because there just are not printers that do it, there was one place on Earth in 2005 that still could do Dufex he said.

That means Dufex is dead?! :cry: I guess it is time to come up with something new.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The newest episode won't be posted until tonight, but we put up a preview of it on our page now, or you can get the first segment with Scott on ITunes right now!!!

Members online

Latest posts