Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Hockey talk Thread Part Deux, 2010/11 edition!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Looking much better now. Pens have had some crazy chance but Bobocop has been very solid.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
lumm0x said:
Looking much better now. Pens have had some crazy chance but Bobocop has been very solid.

I have been impressed by him so far. it's frustrating and that's a feeling a goalie should give you.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
gonzagacubs said:
Dammit Marty Turco is terrible. It's is going to be a long season if he keeps it up.
I am a loyal Stars fan. Be prepared for a long season.

Wow. Brian Engblom really needs to give up the thinning mullet.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
stu said:
gonzagacubs said:
Dammit Marty Turco is terrible. It's is going to be a long season if he keeps it up.

Yep, the Stars are pretty regional to me, so I get to watch quite a few of their games a year. I was really really disappointed when the Hawks signed him.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
gonzagacubs said:
stu said:
gonzagacubs said:

Yep, the Stars are pretty regional to me, so I get to watch quite a few of their games a year. I was really really disappointed when the Hawks signed him.
I have been very critical of him over the years. Playing the puck is a nice trick, but he's just okay actually stopping the puck.
He has always over committed on the cross crease pass and gets beaten often out of position, and often gets beaten on deflections off defensemen.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
[strike:3q9jwqq3]Eberle just scored goal #2 on the power play.[/strike:3q9jwqq3] looks like it went off of Shawn Horcoff's shinpad.

it's 4-0 Oilers

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
matchpenalty said:
If Smackintylre and Ivannis half half as good fight as they had in preseason, could still be fight of the night.

MacIntyre knocked Ivanans out in their fight tonight in the 3rd Period.

it was one hell of a punch.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
pghbuccos said:
[strike:2dmbv8eu]Eberle just scored goal #2 on the power play.[/strike:2dmbv8eu] looks like it went off of Shawn Horcoff's shinpad.

it's 4-0 Oilers
FML

Season is over

:lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
thefatguy said:
pghbuccos said:
[strike:bgpcaxlf]Eberle just scored goal #2 on the power play.[/strike:bgpcaxlf] looks like it went off of Shawn Horcoff's shinpad.

it's 4-0 Oilers
FML

Season is over

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont worry Jesse, the Flames are too injured right now to get a feel of how they are gonna be this year. 5 of our top 6 or 7 forwards are injured right now :eek: Wait till Langkow, Hagman, Stajan, Moss and Oli Jokinen are healthy and all playing together again, things will be different.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
pghbuccos said:
matchpenalty said:
If Smackintylre and Ivannis half half as good fight as they had in preseason, could still be fight of the night.

MacIntyre knocked Ivanans out in their fight tonight in the 3rd Period.

it was one hell of a punch.

[youtube:3e6js2sv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U3Z92SdG8c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3e6js2sv]

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wow, Smackintyre with a big TKO. How great is it for Oilers to have him on the roster. Makes kids on team play like they are 10ft tall out on ice. No one is going to run them knowing Big Mac will be out seeking justice. Calgray-EDM had some nice fireworks.

What the hell was Pittsburgh not dressing Godard for Philly. I would be pissed. Philly is one of the teams he should always dress for. He sits against the ***** teams like Habs, Tampa (nice job Stevie Y making them soft like Wings), Buffalo, Carolina, Detroits of NHL. Not against tough, chippy teams.

Members online

Latest posts