Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning everyone

Hats off again to Pine Tar (Richard) for the gift card he sent and the Ichiro Promos

:D :D :D :D :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Hey Dan.

Was going to bed last night, and I went to shut my cell off, and realized I had a voicemail message. It was one of the admin's at the CC and I passed my GED. :D

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Congrats Art, what a great way to end the day!

How's everyone? Looks like I MIGHT have secured a deal to get myself a Koufax Auto!!! Not getting too excited, but its a little closer than on the horizon.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
For D and his Topps 205 Question.

First you have to make a few assumptions A). that Series 1 and 2 were print with an even distribution B). Autos were split 50/50 between Series 1 and 2 and C). Relic A are evenly printed. I think we can do these.

Consider the autos only; Arron PR of 50 and Folders a Print run of 205. Both numbers are enough to calculate the print run and using two will increase our coefficient confidence level.

The Aaron odds suggest to us that 290800 packs were produced and the Triple folder suggest that 291100 packs were produced. However we should add a few packs on top of these numbers since this would provide Topps with wiggle room to print enough packs w/o needing to include another insert. To make the math more simple I select 291500, using the Triple folder odds to increase the packs produced.......if you used the Aaron odds Topps would have more than 205 Triple folders.

Using Assumptions above we assume that 145750 packs were made for both Series 1 and 2. Since Relic A are in shorter supply this becomes the print run, we do not care about the larger volume of Relics in B.

Take 145750 and divide by the odds per hit (1:79), this yields 1845 packs with Relic A. Now take 1845 and divide by the number of cards in Relic A (37); this will give you a Print Run of..................50

And good morning to you.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:
Was going to bed last night, and I went to shut my cell off, and realized I had a voicemail message. It was one of the admin's at the CC and I passed my GED. :D

We all knew that you had it in you!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

up early this morning because I have to goto the eye doctor again and try to get my glasses situation resolved. the prescription they gave me just isn't working so hopefully they will get it right this time.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

up early this morning because I have to goto the eye doctor again and try to get my glasses situation resolved. the prescription they gave me just isn't working so hopefully they will get it right this time.

Good luck with that Paul.
Every year when I get new contacts, I fear that they won't get the script right.
It happens all to frequently...

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good Morning all!

George, thanks for doing the math!!!

Art, congrats!

Paul GL with the eye docotor!

Rich, very cool!

Members online

Latest posts