Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Red Sox are in first place in the AL East

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Aceves>Dice K and Lackey(for one inning) I just wanted to really post about the really really white 1918 jerseys! ANy Cubs fans gonna buy one of those throwback UBS jerseys?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Im not sure what yankee fans were talking smack. With that pitching staff we left FL with I m not sure who would talk smack.

JoshHamilton said:
Where are all the Yankees fans who were running their mouths in April?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
And as a diehard Sox fan, it's still May. Shut up. The Sox are on fire right now, but where were all of our fans in April?
I was there all along! I was the one telling everyone..."Not worried....you guys just wait!"

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I'm just makin this a Sox vs. Cubs thread, wow did Byrd get hit badly in the eye/temple! Anyone else see that. I feel bad for him and hope he's OK.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
I'm just makin this a Sox vs. Cubs thread, wow did Byrd get hit badly in the eye/temple! Anyone else see that. I feel bad for him and hope he's OK.
Ugh, I cringed....yikes. :?

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Nothing more premature than puffing your chest out about your team or favorite players performance in May...except to do it in April.

Members online

Latest posts