Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two shipping questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
I know everyone is pretty knowledgable on here. I was wondering what is the best and most affordable way to ship a sealed topps set? Also what is the average shipping cost to ship out one BGS card. I haven't shipped either of these things before. Thanks.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I know everyone is pretty knowledgable on here. I was wondering what is the best and most affordable way to ship a sealed topps set? Also what is the average shipping cost to ship out one BGS card. I haven't shipped either of these things before. Thanks.

Priority Flat Rate Bubble Mailer for the set. Some POs carry them some don't but you can order them for free online.

4 oz in a 000 mailer for a BGS card

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Thanks for the responses. I didn't even know those flat rate bubble envelops existed. Definitely haven't seen them at my post office. I will look online. Thanks.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Flat rate bubble mailers don't exist at post offices...they are available online only. Ask someone at a postal retail counter about them and you'll get nothing but a blank stare. Likewise, you can only buy the flat rate postage for them online. Pay for postage at a PO using them, and you pay the standard weighted rate. I also wouldn't recommend shipping a factory set in those (if they fit), since the set box will most likely get smushed corners during shipping (the padding is very thin).

Go online and order "Regional rate A" boxes instead.

Members online

Latest posts