Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WBC: United States vs Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Craig - 21hawk said:
It's official. I LOVE THE WBC!

Craig

i enjoy watching it and rooting for the USA but it still doesn't have that Olympic/World Cup feeling. Not sure why because I love baseball but it just doesn't have that essence.

Edit: Dunn sounds like he is on speed, lol

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Dang that was too close for comfort.And yes...Votto is purely something else altogether!

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
mredsox89 said:
Craig - 21hawk said:

Craig

i enjoy watching it and rooting for the USA but it still doesn't have that Olympic/World Cup feeling. Not sure why because I love baseball but it just doesn't have that essence.

True, but there have been two games today. Both have been one run games and both have been tense and exciting (one a HUGE upset). Add that to the fact that this is March baseball, and I love it!

Dunn was hilarious.

Craig

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
You guys make lame commentators :lol:

HOLY FRITO!! but nothing else leaves the unwashed masses wondering what they're missing while working.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Therion said:

HOLY FRITO!! but nothing else leaves the unwashed masses wondering what they're missing while working.

Concepcion Rodriguez just fouled for Panama to end the top of the second. No runs, one hit, no errors. Game still scoreless, Carlos Delgado will lead off for Puerto Rico in the bottom of the second. ;)

Crig

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Craig - 21hawk said:
Therion said:

Concepcion Rodriguez just fouled for Panama to end the top of the second. No runs, one hit, no errors. Game still scoreless, Carlos Delgado will lead off for Puerto Rico in the bottom of the second. ;)

Craig

And the king delivers! :lol: :lol: EDIT: Nothing to see here! The king didn't misspell anything!

mmorgan

Aug 11, 2008
CT
I don't know if someone mentioned it already but I noticed the flag patch on the jersey sleeve were backwards.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Therion said:
Craig - 21hawk said:
Therion said:

Crig

And the king delivers! :lol: :lol: Even if he does misspell his own name. But I'm fine with King Crig.

Whoops!

Wait a minute, you shouldn't be pointing out my errors! You should be covering them up!

Delgado with a blast, Puerto Rico up 1-0.

Craig

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Craig - 21hawk said:
Therion said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":14x5t0fz]
Therion said:

Craig

And the king delivers! :lol: :lol:

Whoops!

Wait a minute, you shouldn't be pointing out my errors! You should be covering them up!

Delgado with a blast, Puerto Rico up 1-0.

Craig[/quote:14x5t0fz]

There ya go. All covered up for you :D

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
mredsox89 said:
Craig - 21hawk said:

Craig

wait till you see DR vs PR

Guys!!?!

No love for Puerto Rico's game?!

At work, I had kids hugging the TV and goin nuts when Puerto Rico won.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
I'm sooo glad I bought the package....the netherlands game = instaclassic

usa vs. canada = looks like it was great (I missed 90% of the game)

Members online

Latest posts