Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What FCB Ads Do You See?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Is it like a mirror of your personal collection?...

On my FCB screen I see 4 generated images at the top of the page linking specific eBay auctions. Being an Adam Dunn collector, all 4 of my images are of Adam Dunn cards. What confuses me is that I would never have interest in 3 of the 4 cards and, to the best of my recollection, never clicked on 3 of those 4 cards. As far as advertisements go I love seeing Dunn cards but I wonder what other members see and think.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
If you are seeing Adam Dunn cards, that means you typed Adam Dunn in the appropriate box at some point. Mine shows Eric Hosmer, because that's what I typed.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I like the ads, the auctions actually show up in ad before they will show up on a search and I have bought some items from the ads.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

On my FCB screen I see 4 generated images at the top of the page linking specific eBay auctions. Being an Adam Dunn collector, all 4 of my images are of Adam Dunn cards. What confuses me is that I would never have interest in 3 of the 4 cards and, to the best of my recollection, never clicked on 3 of those 4 cards. As far as advertisements go I love seeing Dunn cards but I wonder what other members see and think.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1416078198.616432.jpg
I would assume it would have something to do with the line stating "eBay targeted links"

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
It's definitely something everyone should fill out. I have it set for bryce Harper 9.5 and have purchased a bunch through it.

Plus clicking through those ads to get to ebay helps the site. Especially when you make a purchase. So it is highly encouraged to set up your search.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yup, i set mine up for Bagwell back when you could first customize it. Hit quite a few from that bar because they are the most current listings. Has to feel good as a seller to sell an item mere moments after listing thanks to a bar like this.

I haemine set up for 1990 Topps Al Star Craig Biggio in hopes to find a Blackless Error

Members online

Latest posts