Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which eBay Sellers Package Their Cards the BEST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I don't think the guy sells a ton, as his feedback is only 69; but brianeal shipped me a 2005 Prince Fielder Limited Auto /99. Which I won for a whopping 16.70+5.00 shipping. I thought that was a bit steep. But it showed up in a sleeve, toploader, 2 peices of carboard, a team bag, a bubble mailer, a UPS bubble envelope, and a ups box! How could I be upset about $5 shipping? The guy must have spent 3 hours packaging it, I think it took me 3 minutes to explain how he packed it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Topnotchsy said:
braden said:
I've never paid any attention. Which would suggest that most do a fine job. It's like umpires. If you don't notice them, they're doing well.
Agreed.

I did just win an Upton BGS 10 from cardboardconglomerate, I hope he doesn't use PWE's.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. :D

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
carlitoson said:
I'm not a fan of screwdowns and magnetics through the mail (I've received several cards dinged up). I'd much rather get cards in a soft sleeve and proper sized toploader. I'm not a fan of scotch tape on said toploader, but I get over it. :)

As for the OP's question, I don't keep track either. The vast majority (for me) have been packaged well.

I totally agree, penny sleeve, toploader, team bag and maybe a little packing to make sure it isn't moving around too much.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
4 Sharp Corners

They have always shipped my orders in 400ct boxes. Thats awesome because they are great to use again for shipping, and/or for storage

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
No one better than AllInCards sending out the group break items!
Screwdowns and Packing Peanuts Galore!

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I will say I don't like receiving cards in a screwdown/one touch. They can crack, ding corners, etc. Plus, they take up the space of at least 5 toploaders. Any screwdown I receive goes immediately into the bin.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Topnotchsy said:
braden said:
I've never paid any attention. Which would suggest that most do a fine job. It's like umpires. If you don't notice them, they're doing well.
Agreed.

I did just win an Upton BGS 10 from cardboardconglomerate, I hope he doesn't use PWE's.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. :D
Always glad to buy from someone I've dealt with in the past (Jon Jay USA Green Auto 2/2) and someone I know from the boards.

Have you "jumped ship" on Upton?

Members online

Latest posts