Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Player Would Crush You if You Found Out He Was Juicing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
NECpilgrims8 said:
gamedaygator said:
I am not trying to be an a-hole but EVERY current player has used or is using some sort of steroid and/or HGH supplement. EVERY player in the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and EVERY college athlete is using or has used at one time. Your favorite player is using steriods.

Prove it.

If you can't, don't make stupid claims.

It's true! Just like how every Gator fan, whether male/female, black/white/asian/latino, gay/straight, Christian/Jew/Muslim, flings their own poo.

Craig

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
babe ruth

I meant currently playing.

Then my Eddie Gaedel response wouldn't work. :p

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to hear ANYONE'S name at this point. Whether it was to get an edge to just get to the big leagues, to heal from an injury quicker, or to make more money when you are already a star, EVERYONE had a reason.

Craig
There is no doubt that Eddie Gaedel would have had a doctor's prescription for the legal use of steroids.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Judging by some of the player mentions in this thread...some people are either living in a bubble (or Utah), or preparing to be crushed.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
I hope this guy didnt do Steroids

What do you guys think? Yes or NO?

scan0022.jpg

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Re: I hope this guy didnt do Steroids

I hate to say this.. Vladdy is one of my favorites of the game.. but I think he did too..
I am not going to paint with too broad of brush, but I can probably name only a few that did not take PEDS:
Cal Ripken Jr, just not in his character
Tony Gwynn, Only PEDS he was on was McDonalds
Albert Belle, he was just angry at the ball for being a ball, (SORRY bad joke there!!!!!)
Doug Glanville, it was a reach!!!

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Crushed? Nobody anymore. It's not because I think everybody is doing it or anything like that, I'm just worn down. I'm sick of hearing about steroids and ped's whenever baseball comes up, sick of the speculation, sick of the ridiculous and overemotional responses people have, I just want the game. Move on, continue to improve testing, shut up, play ball.

That being said, I would be dissapointed to hear Griffey, Pujols, or the Uptons mentioned as testing positive, because that's my favorite player and the best overall player I've seen, the best hitter I've ever seen, and my current favorites. Ofcourse neither of the Uptons were in the bigs at the time of the survey testing. Actually, Ichiro too, but that would confuse me as much as dissapoint.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
#1 - Griffey would just crush me
#2 - Maddux would be terrible too
#3 Gwynn, Ripken, Boggs, Mattingly, Ozzie Smith, etc.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Obvious answer from me. Call me naive, but I can't see guys like Ripken, Griffey, Thomas, Dawson, Murphy being linked to steroid allegations. Dawson was 195 lbs his entire 20 year career. I think guys like him and Murph would have much gaudier numbers had they juiced.

Members online

Latest posts