Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Player Would Crush You if You Found Out He Was Juicing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
For me, it would probably be someone I am heavily invested in, which right now includes Clay Buchholz, Michael Bowden and Lars Anderson. Plus Jon Papelbon, since I was heavily invested in him and he is one of my favorites.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Manny I'd say would be the biggest shock, Pedro close second.

I would be disappointed if Ortiz had, but wouldn't be shocked. He already has made statements to try to cover his ass, so wouldn't be shocked.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bigpops65 said:
For me, it would probably be someone I am heavily invested in, which right now includes Clay Buchholz, Michael Bowden and Lars Anderson. Plus Jon Papelbon, since I was heavily invested in him and he is one of my favorites.

Any of those would shock me, but they came about in an age of heavy testing. Also Buchholz weighs about a buck seventy five, so he really would shock me!

:D

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
If it came out that Griffey or Josh Beckett was ever juicing, I honestly dont know if I could watch baseball anymore.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Rusty Greer
Craig Biggio
Roy Oswalt

Those guys would crush me, honestly.

But, it wouldn't take me away from baseball.

The people who say that finding out a player juiced would turn them off from the game, well, there has been cheating in the game since, oh, it started.

And, let's not forget, this is a form of ENTERTAINMENT.

(Not aimed at you Jays_Cards, we just were posting at the same time ;) )

Members online

Latest posts