Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Player Would Crush You if You Found Out He Was Juicing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
David Ortiz, though I can't say I'd be surprised if he was on the list. He kind of came out of nowhere in 03.

I would say the player that would crush me the most would be Nomar. Or Pedro.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Clemens getting called out has been a bummer for me but if The Old Man, Vlad, Griffey, Biggio, or Maddux ever get outed it would just push it over the top for me. I still stand by these guys as being clean (GLUP).

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Clemens getting called out has been a bummer for me but if The Old Man, Vlad, Griffey, Biggio, or Maddux ever get outed it would just push it over the top for me. I still stand by these guys as being clean (GLUP).

GLUP??????!!! LOL and Biggio i can guarantee didnt. he was a little dude. No such assurance for the others

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
gamedaygator said:
I am not trying to be an a-hole but EVERY current player has used or is using some sort of steroid and/or HGH supplement. EVERY player in the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and EVERY college athlete is using or has used at one time. Your favorite player is using steriods.

Prove it.

If you can't, don't make stupid claims.

I have to be honest, I agree with him. I do not think it's stupid at all to assume just about everyone, in every sport is taking them. They were considered the 'miracle drug', undetctable for a long time. They are readily available in just about every high school and college level, and in the majors they are even more so. Proof not withstanding, I do not think its a far stretch of the imagination to believe the overwhelming majority of todays sports figures are using PED's like candy.

Again, I have no proof, but the lack of proof does not mean there is no proof, just it has not been proven... Yet. Reguardless of how you feel, I am comfortable in my belief that when in rome you do what the romans do. And in the MLB, you take PED's. That factually is becoming common knowledge. Thus, it's my opinion that a safer bet is to assume everyone did use than believe only a handful of superstard sharing the limelight did.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
David Ortiz, though I can't say I'd be surprised if he was on the list. He kind of came out of nowhere in 03.

I would say the player that would crush me the most would be Nomar. Or Pedro.

I've resigned myself that Nomar did juice honestly, the injuries just were tell tale juicer injuries.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
matfanofold said:
gamedaygator said:
EVERY current player has used or is using some sort of steroid and/or HGH supplement. EVERY player in the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and EVERY college athlete is using or has used at one time.

Proof not withstanding, I do not think its a far stretch of the imagination to believe the overwhelming majority of todays sports figures are using PED's like candy.

I think that your statement and his statement are very different. He said EVERY, not the majority.

I don't believe that CC Sabathia took steroids, if he did they didn't really kick in until after they started testing for them. Now Jason Jennings on the other hand, he just fell apart in 2007! I don't really think either of them used steroids, but hey, what do I know...

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Derek Jeter. To be honest, I would lose all respect for him. He is the only player I care about taking steroids. I am fine with arod taking them because I figured he was. I never thought of him as "clean."

and JUSTICE for all

Aug 27, 2008
Newnan, Ga
griffey. when i was growing up watching the game, griffey was king. everyone expected him to be the HR king. that being said, i think it is highly unlikely. he was pretty consistent throughout his career and wasn't really huge. he had a very nice stroke that helped him achieve so many hr's.

also, pujols. my hope for a clean record.

i wouldn't be so heartbroken if justice turned up on the list. personally, i believe that he never took them despite the mitchell report. even if he did, it claims he got them after the 2000 WS. considering he never played more than 120 games in a season for his last two (2001, 2002) and the most hr's he hit was 18... i don't think he took them. if he did, it was a last ditch effort that didn't change anything. the rest of his career was still solid while clean.

Members online

Latest posts