Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores redemption received- not what I expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
iphoner111 said:
WOW is that a joke, im shilling my auctions????????SOrry a bidder likes my cards, guess Ian Stewart has nothing better to do than accuse people go ask ebay to match up the ip's and see for yourself they dont MATCH

ebay will not even pretend to give anyone any IP information.

And even if the ip's don't match, that doesn't mean there isn't any shilling going on. Shilling via a third party is still shilling.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:
WOW is that a joke, im shilling my auctions????????SOrry a bidder likes my cards, guess Ian Stewart has nothing better to do than accuse people go ask ebay to match up the ip's and see for yourself they dont MATCH

And even if the ip's don't match, that doesn't mean there isn't any shilling going on. Shilling via a third party is still shilling.
Please Prove it.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
iphoner111 said:

He likes your electronics as well. Bizarre..

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:

Please Prove it.

That's just the thing. No one has to prove it. No one can prove it here. I say it LOOKS like shilling, and that is absolutely true.

Additionally there is nothing you can do to prove it isn't true.

It's a catch 22 of message boards in general. No one really knows, we can only look at the facts out there and make a call for ourselves. It appears to me that the cards were shilled. It wouldn't look so bad if the guy didn't bid on that ipod as well.

biggreen15

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:

Please Prove it.

That's just the thing. No one has to prove it. No one can prove it here. I say it LOOKS like shilling, and that is absolutely true.

It's a catch 22 of message boards in general. No one really knows, we can only look at the facts out there and make a call for ourselves. It appears to me that the cards were shilled. It wouldn't look so bad if the guy didn't bid on that ipod as well.

ipod's the killer

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
biggreen15 said:
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
iphoner111 said:

Please Prove it.

ipod's the killer

Not just one IPod/IPhone. Two:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... t=3&_rdc=1

Baseballmaster really likes your stuff, IPhoner.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
WOW clearly shilled I always knew there was something funny with that IPHONER guy. Ill avoid him from now on. Good detective work Ian.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
cgilmo said:
also, I noticed you haven't left him any feedback. Is that normal for your auctions?
yup sometimes i forget to, hey ianstewart just wondering you going to the national?

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
also, I noticed you haven't left him any feedback. Is that normal for your auctions?
yup sometimes i forget to, hey ianstewart just wondering you going to the national?

No, why? You think you could take me? I'd really like to see that.

I love how you avoid looking at the fact that this bidder won (2) IPhones from you as well.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

I love how you avoid looking at the fact that this bidder won (2) IPhones from you as well.

comon now

no need for that

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Ian Stewart said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2rc4pk0q]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?[/quote:2rc4pk0q]

hey, its possible

he didn't threaten you, wait for the actual threat before it goes there. And if there is an actual threat, then someone has to go.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":atwberbw]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?[/quote:atwberbw]

:lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.