Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores redemption received- not what I expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iphoner111

Aug 31, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
also, I noticed you haven't left him any feedback. Is that normal for your auctions?
yup sometimes i forget to, hey ianstewart just wondering you going to the national?

No, why? You think you could take me? I'd really like to see that.

I love how you avoid looking at the fact that this bidder won (2) IPhones from you as well.
Dude no way and he paid for both of them

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":1zvgvfg0]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:
also, I noticed you haven't left him any feedback. Is that normal for your auctions?
yup sometimes i forget to, hey ianstewart just wondering you going to the national?

I love how you avoid looking at the fact that this bidder won (2) IPhones from you as well.

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?[/quote:1zvgvfg0]

i_support_this_post.jpg

/popcorn

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
iphoner111 said:
Ian Stewart said:
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

If you take a screen shot of the Paypal invoice, I will personally apologize to you.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
iphoner111 said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":21ezexzw]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

If you take a screen shot of the Paypal invoice, I will personally apologize to you.[/quote:21ezexzw]

Youre too good at this.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":1sbt419i]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?[/quote:1sbt419i]

Hah, Ian has grown on me. Reminds me of me a little bit.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2sgximxn]
cgilmo said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2sgximxn]
iphoner111 said:
cgilmo said:

comon now

no need for that

What else is he insinuating? That he wants to meet up with me and have a conversation about why I called him out? That he wants to shop around with me because I'm good company?[/quote:2sgximxn]

Hah, Ian has grown on me. Reminds me of me a little bit.[/quote:2sgximxn]

<3

We just had a broment.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT A WILMER FLORES REDEMPTION AUTO BEING RECEIVED. If you conspiracy theorists want to hash things out about shill bidding, by all means, blow your elk horn and get the team to assemble around a campfire. Please, lets not derail this thread anymore. Thanks

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
blanning71 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
any idea when his MLB RC will be signed?

My source tells me that Bryce Harper will have retired, been enshrined in the HOF, and have his own line of card dealerships by the time it happens......

Signed,

OC

thats a cheap shot even for you brian

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Moonlight Graham said:
Jaypers said:
Soooooo, back to the topic, any shot at seeing a pic, Randy? :D

I've tried everything, and this is the site I always use...

if you emal it to me randy i'll host it for you until you can figure out whats up.

Members online