Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst Bowman Chrome Autograph ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Just pulled a Mike McCardell from 2008 Bowman Chrome yesterday.

Might be one of the worst, in probably the worst set ever made.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
bradical said:
Jurgy25 said:
bradical said:
Just pulled a Mike McCardell from 2008 Bowman Chrome yesterday.

Might be one of the worst, in probably the worst set ever made.

:benson:

0-10 with a 5+ ERA and a .304 BAA along with 54 Ks in 102 IP at AA :(

In his defense, the 28-67 Rock Cats aren't doing him much help. With a decent team around him, the 25 year old should be at least 2-9. ;)

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Sean_C said:
Good call!

JoshHamilton said:
Brad Cresse.

It started the whole "non-rookies as autographs" problem, which I hate

I know my answer wasn't what you intended in your question, but it warranted mentioning.

Come to think of it, the entire 2001 BC auto class was pathetic, minus Pujols. The only players I remember being being highly regarded were at the time were Nash and Tony Blanco. The rest just made me think "WTF"?

Ron Davenport totally was a solid hit back in 01. Im pretty sure they sold for $75+

And for my 2 cents how about Tim Bascom, I picked up 2 boxes of 08 chrome in hopes to hit a boesch or some dom brown (wound up with 2 chromes) and got 2 Bascom autos :(

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
smapdi said:
I opened little 2001 BC, but I did pull a Jason Belcher auto from a handful of packs. It's still sitting there in my closet in a Card Saver I, waiting to get sent to BGS as soon as he heats up. Nate Fields and Mark Schramek in 2002, similarly. I did like that Blecher played (or would have) for the Brewers, though. Imagine if he became a star, the promotions they could have had.

:lol: I played against him from Little League through High School. The guy was a major turd but a heck of a hitter. I always root for local guys since I live in BFE and nobody remotely good ever comes through but I could never make myself root for Jason Belcher.

That being said my vote for this thread goes to Ludovicious Van Mil, whose auto along with the 2 Indian guys, was only put in for novelty purposes since he's like 7' tall and not based on actual talent.

Members online

Latest posts