Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, huge shoutout to Eric(WoundedDuck)!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
So Eric (WoundedDuck; resident Upton collector as well as sketch card extraordinaire and upcomming vintage enthuisiast ;) ) and I were pm'ing each other a while ago and he was asking me if and vintage card he was about to purchase was authentic. He then nonchalantly asked for my address and I didn't think too much of it....well fast forward to today and I got a package in my mailbox. Opened her up and discovered this beauty:

e91cniles.jpg
:eek: :shock: :mrgreen:
(Disclaimer: This is not my scan, my laptop crashed and I have yet to install the software onto my dads desktop so that I can use my scanner)

I was in shock! An incredible gesture from a great member of the site....It definitely made my day, and put a smile on my face as I haven't had the greatest year (hobby-wise among other things)

It goes REALLY nice with these ones I had from the same set:

TSpeaker.jpg
e91harryhooperfront-1.jpg
:cool:

Once again, thank you Eric! Much appreciated

Thanks for looking,
-Scott

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
what a great gesture by Eric.

congrats on adding another awesome Red Sox vintage card to your incredible collection Scott.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Many thanks guys! I was excited as I have not had many maildays AT ALL this year....It looks so nice next to the Speaker and the Hooper. :)

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Awesome card Scott. Vintage has been my jam recently and I may have a new one to show off at the end of the week :D

Brian

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Glad you got it, I'd been meaning to send it for a while. Even when I initially purchased it, I thought it looked like a card that should be in your collection.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
Glad you got it, I'd been meaning to send it for a while. Even when I initially purchased it, I thought it looked like a card that should be in your collection.
Seriously Eric, it means a lot. Greatly appreciated. I haven't really been able to add cards to my collection this year so every mailday is precious. :mrgreen: It goes so nicely with the other 3 and I did not have a Niles card in my collection yet (My goal last year was to get a card of all of the 1910 Red Sox - In a Red Sox uni). I owe ya one ;)

Zan - Thanks Brian...and I like the sound of that! Looking forward to seeing it :D

chowell3fan/Canocollector#1 - Thanks for the comments! Eric is a great guy, he made this for me a while back:

doerrsketch.jpg
:)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
WOW!

What an amazing card! Nicely done Eric, and no one deserves good stuff like Scott.
Great stuff.
Much appreciated, James....I had a feelin you would like that one. ;)

Members online

Latest posts