Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Did you ask this of Jeff, or do you simply accept that he is a lawyer because he says he is? Just curious.

P.S. As if ANYONE has to prove what they do for a living to some stranger online. Give me a break. lol

I think if someone (Mario)is going to say they are a lawyer and provide what can be construed by some as legal advice, one would be able to prove that he is indeed practicing law.

I didnt have to ask Jeff...He provided this information many years ago on the OLD Beckett site without being asked. I am sure if an inquiry is made to FSU (which is where my feeble memory is telling me Jeff went to school), we can find out when he graduated and with what degree especially if they are proud of their profession.

By the way..I am in Human Resources and I can prove it if need be!! :)

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I think if someone (Mario)is going to say they are a lawyer and provide what can be construed by some as legal advice, one would be able to prove that he is indeed practicing law.

I didnt have to ask Jeff...He provided this information many years ago on the OLD Beckett site without being asked. I am sure if an inquiry is made to FSU (which is where my feeble memory is telling me Jeff went to school), we can find out when he graduated and with what degree especially if they are proud of their profession.

Some people like privacy. I know I would never give any of you clowns my personal info no matter how badly you wanted it. lol

mchenrycards

Hope Mario tells you to go f yourself. Who do you think you are? You expect him to pm a stranger his private info? Go read a book or go for a walk and get over yourself.

I dont care what he tells me. He doesnt have to provide anything to me. This is a message board and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. I was just calling BS on his statement that is all.

I have done some reading today and will probably take your advice and dive in a bit more a little later. As for taking a walk...well it is a little cold here today so I will pass on that. I appreciate your concern though Lance!!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

Who in the blue hell are you? :)

I went to FSU undergrad, BS in Accounting in 1995, and Villanova Law School with a JD in 98.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Who in the blue hell are you? :)

I went to FSU undergrad, BS in Accounting in 1995, and Villanova Law School with a JD in 98.

You got the BS part right:D

Although Jeff gets under my skin sometimes he is right most of the time. He is somebody I would like to sit down with to talk for a while over a Sprite.

mchenrycards

You got the BS part right:D

Although Jeff gets under my skin sometimes he is right most of the time. He is somebody I would like to sit down with to talk for a while over a Sprite.

Jeff and I had our issues in years past but I cannot even remember what the issue was to be honest. I would love to go down to Florida and hang out at a spring training game with him and his kids. Heck...I would even buy him a beer or two! At least he would know who in the blue hell I am then!!!:)

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Anytime anyone wants to take in a Phillies game in Clearwater, let me know. I don't have my strong connections to the team anymore to get great seats (still have one, but it's a weak connection), but there are usually seats on stubhub.

McHenry, I have NO idea either. That's the funny thing about these boards. You can have a disagreement, hold an online grudge, then 6 months later have no idea what you were grudging for. Sooooo not worth holding grudges.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Anytime anyone wants to take in a Phillies game in Clearwater, let me know. I don't have my strong connections to the team anymore to get great seats (still have one, but it's a weak connection), but there are usually seats on stubhub.

McHenry, I have NO idea either. That's the funny thing about these boards. You can have a disagreement, hold an online grudge, then 6 months later have no idea what you were grudging for. Sooooo not worth holding grudges.

I might have to take you up on that offer sometime :D

Do you still go to Baseball Card Clubhouse?

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
The last page of this thread has me in tears. Hilarious.

I just want to let everyone know, I am not a lawyer, a pirate who likes to dance, or a lumber mill worker.

Glad we could clear that up.

Members online

Latest posts