Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yeah that is total BS, we went with a price they basically told us would work. Well good luck to dave and adams, if they land up moving it all,
they may land up with the real issues.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I prefer mans work guys. Climb a pole 30-80 feet in the air with hooks put thick rubber equipment on and work on 13,000 volts live. Come down and have a beer. Mans work boys.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
so how does the price drop that fast after they just had no problem selling 5 cases at that price??? any chance they saw this thread and the feedback they were getting and lowered the prices that quick??? I'd assume they would be getting the cases around $1200 to be selling them at $1499 ????? @ boomo did they pre sell the cases to you or they just had you sell the slots on the fly at the price they set per slot??? I'm thinking they saw the feedback and startred to panic???

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
if they told you the price to sell they should offer you a partial refund at current prices for your customers especially for the ones who got the raffle tickets, or maybe offer you another free case and give the people who got the tickets the hits????

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
they gave us a case we paid for 4, so they will say that it evens out im sure.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
So basically they said they would give you a free case, but what they really did was jack up the prices on the other 4 cases to pay for your so called free case. I'd be pissed if I was Boomo

breakdown
$159 per slot x4 = $636 per box @ 3 box per case = $1908 per case x 4 cases = $7,632

current would be
$124.75 per slot x4 =$499 per box @ 3 per box per case = $1497 per case x4 = $5,988

so the free case ended up getting them $1,644 with the price bump

Last edited:

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
These jokers are alienating their customers a day or two after their big premiere. Not the best idea.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
we arent alienating anyone, amazing the dumb crap people say. Everything can be fixed, we tried something out, if it didnt work, it didnt work.
Still, this place somewhat and blowout 100% are the only place i ever see negative stuff. I have not received one bad email or correspondence of any kind.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
and you are a super moderator james? really? more like a super moron

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
we arent alienating anyone, amazing the dumb crap people say. Everything can be fixed, we tried something out, if it didnt work, it didnt work.
Still, this place somewhat and blowout 100% are the only place i ever see negative stuff. I have not received one bad email or correspondence of any kind.

Im not sure but I think he was refering to the legend of sports company not you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts