Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
lol, took a long nap today and nice to wake up and get some laffs. I had 100% zero knowledge of any of this when i opened the first box, other
than what i read. I rarely deal with some of the high graded cards that were in it, i actually had no idea what to think of them. I was told almost
every card was worth around 50 bucks minimum, so i guess that is not so. Still no worse than anything else out there. would one person here spend
1800 on a 15 box case of prime cuts over this? Gosh i hope not, cus if i opened that and got a jersey card to 99 of anyone, id be in hurt mode.
with that, i do not know if im getting more of this or not. If so, i will return it if it cant be sold, and continue with the regular stuff. But for any naysayers
ive heard, i have had just as many people love it, so i dont know if it will sell again or not, but people are asking me if ill get more. The price will never change.
Also, livecasebreak is getting some and opening it tomorrow night. Larry will also not charge more. Im curious to see how he does.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
lol, took a long nap today and nice to wake up and get some laffs. I had 100% zero knowledge of any of this when i opened the first box, other
than what i read. I rarely deal with some of the high graded cards that were in it, i actually had no idea what to think of them. I was told almost
every card was worth around 50 bucks minimum, so i guess that is not so. Still no worse than anything else out there. would one person here spend
1800 on a 15 box case of prime cuts over this? Gosh i hope not, cus if i opened that and got a jersey card to 99 of anyone, id be in hurt mode.
with that, i do not know if im getting more of this or not. If so, i will return it if it cant be sold, and continue with the regular stuff. But for any naysayers
ive heard, i have had just as many people love it, so i dont know if it will sell again or not, but people are asking me if ill get more. The price will never change.
Also, livecasebreak is getting some and opening it tomorrow night. Larry will also not charge more. Im curious to see how he does.

Do you respond via a smartphone or a malfunctioning Underwood?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
cant keep up with your IQ jb, i have no idea what that means.
if its an insult, i dont need to know.

LOL no insult. It's a typewriter brand. I love how I can look at the body of your responses and know exactly who is responding.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Well if I have to type properly, I guess I can. Just takes me so much longer.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
LOL no insult. It's a typewriter brand. I love how I can look at the body of your responses and know exactly who is responding.
Yup, apparently he got butt-hurt about me calling him an Idiot on blowout, and posting a link to the video where he acted like a mentally insane 12 year old. I was in Milwaukee all yesterday night, and found this PM waiting in my inbox for me.

Edit: Didn't know that you are not allowed to post PM's

Last edited:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Yup, apparently he got butt-hurt about me calling him an Idiot on blowout, and posting a link to the video where he acted like a mentally insane 12 year old. I was in Milwaukee all yesterday night, and found this PM waiting in my inbox for me.
Code:
what is your XXXXing problem? 
jesus you are starting to really piss me off. 

IVE NEVER DONE A DAMN THING TO YOU. 
STUPID *******

I wonder how Jesus pissed him off?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Code:

STUPID *******

Might erase PM you posted.

custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Well if I have to type properly, I guess I can. Just takes me so much longer.

you shouldnt change anything
that you do
the stuff you are doing
is working just fine

EDIT***damn I tried to type like you and I cant even do it*****

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Code:

STUPID *******

So he lashed out towards you in a PRIVATE message because you post messages calling him names etc.

I read your PM Report and blew it off after viewing your posts towards him since you appear to be trolling him.

A_Pharis

So he lashed out towards you in a PRIVATE message because you post messages calling him names etc.

I read your PM Report and blew it off after viewing your posts towards him since you appear to be trolling him.

As did I. People don't get in trouble here for lashing out against people who have been running smack on them. And there's stuff in that PM that's "tame" compared to a lot of stuff I've seen said.

Poke poke poke then act surprised when they get snapped at.

Edit: Also, intentionally trolling Boomo IS breaking TOS of the boards. You are allowed to have opinions. Everyone is... but when you constantly hound someone - that's the childish thing to do.
In the chatroom last night, I even saw certain members that were feeling a bit spiteful planning (and possibly executing) an attempt at trolling Boomo's broadcast. If you do stuff like this, guys - it won't fly.

Last edited:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
hahahahaha glad to see the troll took his ball and went home. Figured he was just searching for a hug

Last edited:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

thanks George, glad its easy to see when someone deserves what they got, and he deserved far more. Trolling isnt even what it is, its pathetic. i dont know this guy and never
did anything to him. idiot

Members online