Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Greg Cleveland said:
WHAT THE--!!! :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek:

That needs to be framed and mounted with a photo! Awesome pick up! What's the story behind that one?

A card collecting buddy who used to frequent the local card shop called me about a week ago and told me he found the auto on ebay while looking at some other stuff and thought I'd be interested. I did the BIN while still on the phone with him. ALWAYS nice to have others watching out for you!
DANNY

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
That's awesome Danny! I just recently bought this one off Ebay. My name is Jeff so I had to have it. It was signed on the back of a Keno ticket from The Riviera in Las Vegas.

JoeDiMaggioFront-1.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
IndyMann said:
That's awesome Danny! I just recently bought this one off Ebay. My name is Jeff so I had to have it. It was signed on the back of a Keno ticket from The Riviera in Las Vegas.

JoeDiMaggioFront-1.jpg

Wow.

To both of the personalized ones.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
VERY nice, Jeff. It is really cool to find something like that. It's a PC+++.
DANNY

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I think I've asked you this before, but do you have an alphabetical list of haves or needs? I have a few random IP cards from the late 80s early 90s that you may need.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mighty Bombjack said:
I think I've asked you this before, but do you have an alphabetical list of haves or needs? I have a few random IP cards from the late 80s early 90s that you may need.

I will put one together and list it here and PM you. Probably take a week or two to work on it.THANKS!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Go forward 4 or 5 posts to see the complete list of Yankees in alphabetical order.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts