Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Danny, Just so you know that 1992 Topps Tyrone Hill is not a Yankees jersey. That was his high school jersey as he was drafted by the Brewers.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Danny, Just so you know that 1992 Topps Tyrone Hill is not a Yankees jersey. That was his high school jersey as he was drafted by the Brewers.
Thanks for the update.....one less Yankee auto
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
gracecollector said:
That 51 is my favorite Berra of all time. Looks fantastic signed. Extremely jealous! Congratulations on that one.

Thanks. The card is in nice condition, which was the main reason I didn't want to take a chance sending it off to see if I could get it signed at spring training. Having the COA and holograms from the Berra's is also an big addition.
DANNY

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
This is an awesome project. I haven't delved much into the realm of TTM but I imagine it's only a matter of time until I do. There are some players without certified Yankee uni autos that I'd love to have. The one that comes to mind most often is David Wells but there are alot of stars who played for the yankees for a litmited time that I'd like to have autos of as well. There are yankee autos of John Elway but none of Wells :lol: Keep up the great collection. I need to organize mine in a player list at some point to see how many different players I actually have.

Members online