Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Umm yah i do actually, when the guy sends out really nice replacements to make up fo it that definitely says it was a mistake.

As someone already mentioned, greasing the squeaky wheels. I doubt everyone out there who got a weak box is speaking up about it. Additionally, why not just pack those better cards in the first place?

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Doing damage control by giving away "nicer" stuff after the fact is pretty sad. That says you know it's garbage but you can afford to give away some free crap because you made bank on this turd. I'm guessing all the "monster" hits will happen on blowout. I would say the soler will get pulled when they want it to. I'm sure that box has a serial number they know well.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Someone give me Vegas odds on a second series actually being made?

Probably will see a second itteration. ML sold all the boxes and is probably seeing $ signs. Plus a couple of days before release there was a post from some guy on blowout showing off a crap-ton of Bowman autos of some prospects and ML asked for a price on them all.

What are the Vegas odds of all the fan boys on Blowout getting "hip' to this scheme and by next year there are a dozen repack products out there?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Doing damage control by giving away "nicer" stuff after the fact is pretty sad. That says you know it's garbage but you can afford to give away some free crap because you made bank on this turd. I'm guessing all the "monster" hits will happen on blowout. I would say the soler will get pulled when they want it to. I'm sure that box has a serial number they know well.

You wouldn't want your selling point gone on day one, that would screw this whole pyramid up.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Thing is it was not supported very well here either.
Again, I am aware of that, and I was speaking from the prospective of the majority of blowout users that made the connection, but didn't care to investigate it further.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I refuse to pay for wong!

I'm old Greg

Even if it is perfect? I mean this is a nice Wong.

WongOrange10.jpg

gr8azn

Dec 20, 2011
I joined andrews breaks because i know what the value of products are and i like Andrew and he has a right to charge what he wants. I will join his breaks if i see fit to my liking if not i wont. I wasnt calling andrew out i was pointing out the facts of what you guys are doing to Will. I bought a box of bowman chrome today for $65 and hit a $4 auto do i XXXXX about it? Nope just pointing out how i felt about how you guys all burnt will the moment the product was released and banned his promotional material, sigma your an accountant oh wow? Big deal its irrelevant, its a free country and i enjoy roaming any forums and and its a free country so unless you guys have a vaild reason im here to stay.

gr8azn

Dec 20, 2011
Also i did see the guys pull the addison russel red /5 and jose fernandez orange 9.5 and yes i own them too, yes it was group breaks and no i cant show them til they land in the mail.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Big deal its irrelevant, its a free country and i enjoy roaming any forums and and its a free country so unless you guys have a vaild reason im here to stay.

Yes it is a free country, only problem is you are on a privatly owned website stupid. One of which you claimed if filled with "pompus morons"...Yes pompus not pompous. You would think a man from such high grade stock as yourself wouldn't want to socialize with us lower class. You also called out Andrew saying he was making too much money. Strange it seems all your posts are getting in on his breaks since 2011 lol

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I joined andrews breaks because i know what the value of products are and i like Andrew and he has a right to charge what he wants. I will join his breaks if i see fit to my liking if not i wont. I wasnt calling andrew out i was pointing out the facts of what you guys are doing to Will. I bought a box of bowman chrome today for $65 and hit a $4 auto do i XXXXX about it? Nope just pointing out how i felt about how you guys all burnt will the moment the product was released and banned his promotional material, sigma your an accountant oh wow? Big deal its irrelevant, its a free country and i enjoy roaming any forums and and its a free country so unless you guys have a vaild reason im here to stay.

Banned?

Get your facts strait pal, he can still promote in his sig.

I took the forum away because I don't want to be associated with that product.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Another couple monsters pulled tonight on Blowout forums...a 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan lavarnaway gold refractor 9.5 and a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jacob Turner orange refractor BGS 9. I do believe they both have a value of roughly $12-15

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts