Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
The other hits from the 2 cases...$220 per box, $3960 worth of product. None of the other cards even covered 1/2 the box price. Bold ones were really bad

Case 1:
Brandon Belt Chrome base Auto 9.5,
PSA10 Lawrie Chrome RC (are you kidding me),
2012 BC Harper RC 9.5 & 09 Darvish WBC RC (it gets better!),
2011 Andrew Brown RC orange ref non auto (who is that?),
2011 Michael Fulmer chrome base auto 9.5,
12 BC Soler base RC 9.5 & 12 BC Darvish base RC 9.5,
Roughned Odor Blue Ref AU 9.5,
Kolten Wong Chrome base auto 9.5
Matt Moore Chrome base auto 9.5

Case 2:
Albert Almora Chrome base Auto 9.5,
Dylan Bundy chrome base auto 9,
Nomar Mazarra Chrome base auto 9.5 & Simon Castro blue ref RC 9,
2012 Devin Mesoraco RC logo Orange ref auto 9.5,
Christian Paleaz USA Red Ref Auto 9.5,
07 Lincecum RC PSA 10 & Matt Moore RC Ref PSA 9,
Archie Bradley 9.5 Ref Auto,
Tyler Austin Chrome base auto 9.5,
Gary Sanchez Blue Ref Auto 9

Last edited:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I think its time to realize the horse is dead. Let the gamblers have their fun and let's move on shall we?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm doing nothing more than providing information about a new $220/box product on the market. Topps, Panini, UD, and especially Leaf get bashed for bad product...why not Prospect Rush?

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Houdini from Blowout Cards opened 2 cases last night...hit 2 supers including Jackie Bradley Jr. auto. The other was a Rymer Liriano superfractor non-auto. The other boxes were absolutely horrendous. The owner of PR was on the thread saying he was going to send "a box full of slabbed autos" to make up for what he calls "incorrect packouts"

The term was used before in this thread - "greasing squeaky wheels". ML knows a majority of the boxes contain absolute crap. He is just banking on people not speaking up about it. Those who do say something get a card or two to shut them up.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
I'm doing nothing more than providing information about a new $220/box product on the market. Topps, Panini, UD, and especially Leaf get bashed for bad product...why not Prospect Rush?

I didn't mean to step on any toes. I was just pointing out that we know its an awful product and now its just getting repetitive.

It was a suggestion that's all.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
The term was used before in this thread - "greasing squeaky wheels". ML knows a majority of the boxes contain absolute crap. He is just banking on people not speaking up about it. Those who do say something get a card or two to shut them up.

like a Wagner Mateo Blue Refractor non-auto :p If the guy puts these cards in his $220 high end boxes I can only imagine the crap he sends as freebies!

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I didn't mean to step on any toes. I was just pointing out that we know its an awful product and now its just getting repetitive.

It was a suggestion that's all.

No toes were stepped on. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Again I was just informing those who were interested in this thread, about Houdini's 2 case break last night and the results. I added to this thread rather than start another one because I felt like only the people who had previous interest in the thread would read it.

gr8azn

Dec 20, 2011
LOL no one really buys this whole incorrect pack-out excuse right? This is how the product was to be, really bad or ok.

And as for houdini pulling good cards, at this point are we really surprised? I wonder if he bought direct or from BO lol

Umm yah i do actually, when the guy sends out really nice replacements to make up fo it that definitely says it was a mistake.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cause half of the product came from guys on BO. Its their guys product. Its easy to see. Transparent as XXXX too..Kill one product but praise the other.

I just cannot fathom how HOS is so hated over on Blowout, but they're drooling over this PR stuff talking about how it's such an awesome product. It's THE SAME THING!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Thing is it was not supported very well here either.

the "face" of HOS was boomo, who is apparently not a likeable fellow, and it was "supported" by FCB because boomo is more of a member here than there. simple as that.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Umm yah i do actually, when the guy sends out really nice replacements to make up fo it that definitely says it was a mistake.

How much do they pay you to pump sunshine on the BO threads about this product? You've been going back and forth non-stop calling out anybody who doubts this product. Even went so far as to call out AllInCards for making too much money on his group breaks in some sort of weird blame displacement. So you're saying 1/3 of the product containing "hits" less than 10% of the price of the box is nothing more than a "mistake"? I'm sorry but i'm not buying that for a minute. A mistake is a couple bad cards being inserted....not a large portion of the entire product. There are a lot of guys on your board that dismiss any negativity toward PR as that person not being knowledgable about business. Well I have a BS in Accounting, an MBA, and I own my own business and I can tell you that if I sold a product or service like this I certainly wouldn't expect much repeat business in the future.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO

By the way, what made you think it was a good idea to come on here after calling everybody on FCB "pompous morons", say we are jealous of the prospect rush product, pointing accusations at Andrew for making too much money on his box breaks, said FCB was full of trolls, even called this thread a "circle jerk" saying

That whole forum has been n a witch hunt right from the moderator banning wills promo forum for no reason.

I guess you decided to join our circle jerk full of trolls & pompous, jealous morons! With you we now have a circle jerk full of trolls & pompous, jealous morons and 1 Canadian D-bag.

Also how big of a partner are you in this company? 10%-20%?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

Well since they paid you off people it has to be true!

I just noticed you went off on Andrew over at BO yet was a part of one of his breaks a few days ago. You must be one of the smarter ones from blowout I guess. Why dont you crawl back in your little hole, and I dont mean the one you talk from.

A_Pharis

Well since they paid you off people it has to be true!

I just noticed you went off on Andrew over at BO yet was a part of one of his breaks a few days ago. You must be one of the smarter ones from blowout I guess. Why dont you crawl back in your little hole, and I dont mean the one you talk from.

This guy is fighting with BO members, too. He's also a liar - and a bad one at that. In one post he says he knows guys that pulled specific cards. Next he says he's the one that pulled it.

Members online