Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Looking ok in the playoffs right now. But I did choose the wrong K and D today. Rams are getting destroyed and Blair is doing work on the Rams.... At least I have AP :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Chargers need to start getting Alexander some yards. I'm getting spanked for the second week in a row by the same guy, and about to get knocked out of my card league.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
What happens to Norv if SD gets shut out, at home, by the 21st ranked Defense?

Probably the same that'll happen to Reid after his team fumbled 5 times on National TV...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Championship game for me next week!

Technically have a tie at the moment. But I get another 6 points for Gore since ESPN hasn't registered his Fumble recovery TD yet. and if they don't for whatever reason I hold the tie breaker :)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Helluva coupla games today in Big D and NE...

Fun to watch and big playoff Ramifications too, very nice! :D

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well I just came off a 3 day cruise to find out I got knocked out of the playoffs in 2 leagues thanks to Stafford, Doug Martin, Danario Alexander, Tynes, and Reggie Wayne putting up a total of 12 points. Absolutely ridiculous!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sanchez officially Benched for Arizona game.

I knocked off most of the Big Items for Santa today.

A couple little things to fill in here and there and should be done by Saturday Nite...:D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Spiller hit 1000 yards and has the second fewest carries to get to that amount in NFL history

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Saw a brutal rip in the Store today. Guy spent just under $500 and would be lucky to get $100 back for his "hits".

The Platinum box ($110ish) had a Posey Auto Patch, Keenum and another auto so lousy I forgot who. Yikes!

His Chrome and Gridiron Gear didn't help at all. Felt bad for the guy, but he rips alot so he knows how it goes sometimes. Still kinda tough to watch though...

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Spiller hit 1000 yards and has the second fewest carries to get to that amount in NFL history

and yet, people on the Clemson Rivals site don't get why people make fun of Buffalo & Chan Gailey...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
and yet, people on the Clemson Rivals site don't get why people make fun of Buffalo & Chan Gailey...

Don't read it, but the site I am on, they trash Gailey and Buffalo every Sunday for it, especially days when FJax gets more touches

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Shananhan just announced RG3 is back in as Starter. He destroyed the Iggles pass defense last time and didn't have Garcon in that game.

And I don't know yet about the Value for the wax rippers, but geez, does Strata look really nice. Much better design/look than Triple Threads IMO...

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Shananhan just announced RG3 is back in as Starter. He destroyed the Iggles pass defense last time and didn't have Garcon in that game.

And I don't know yet about the Value for the wax rippers, but geez, does Strata look really nice. Much better design/look than Triple Threads IMO...

Thats not really saying much though, Stevie Wonder could design better looking cards than TTT.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Hey guys.

I rarely post on this side of the house, but I just wanted to share an (early) Christmas present I picked up with some of the paypal my dad sent me for Christmas (in the attachment below, the picture is HUGE in a post).

I was a big Moon fan as a kid and still enjoyed watching him after his days with the Oilers. This card just looks amazing with the silver on black auto and overall clean design.

I am EXTREMELY happy to knock this off my wanted list, now I need to nab an SGC/BGS 9-9.5 RC of his.

Attachments

• $T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p3Z7BQzeBngqNw~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p3Z7BQzeBngqNw~~60_57.JPG
    541.1 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online