Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is SHAMEFUL and someone is getting SCREWED!!!! Peterson Style....?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Guys, I have this card with Ryan Braun's picture but the other Ryan Bruan's autograph. Should I just burn it?

442iz.jpg

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I am going to bid on your Andre Johnson Topps Prime card /75. I am assuming this is the Andre Johnson who is Magic Johnson's son, because the auction doesn't state otherwise.

and I fully plan on sniping this one: 2012 Topps Strata Bobby Rainey Dwight Jones # /99 Autograph Auto RC Lot HOT SP

Cause, you know, these players are hot...and I need that warmth in my house. Also, I'm expecting a Bobby Jones autograph. Always wanted an auto of that golfer. Oh, and these are short prints too! So even though each card in that subset of autos is numbered to 99, both of these are harder to pull!

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
Nope. That's why it has a BIN/BO option. AND the seats are what they are nothing misleading...dead center row 4. Go to stubhub and they are more so I offer a break on ebay. Do you go by book value or SV? That's what the sell for and I was lucky to get 4. You are reaching.....

And his card is what he stated it is in the auction title, right?

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
Guys, I have this card with Ryan Braun's picture but the other Ryan Bruan's autograph. Should I just burn it?

442iz.jpg

I have this card with Edgar Alfonzo's picture on it but his brother Edgardo Alfonzo's autograph on it...I think I should fly down south and slap their parents with one of Edgar's bats for all the hassle they caused me at card shows back in the day...plus it'd be more hits than the bat ever had in it in his playing career...might as well use it for something.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
But lets face it, really, 1/2 of you people never had a girl so maybe this doesn't apply to you and you have to jump all over this thread without thinking it through. Let's just say your grandmom or mommy bought it as a gift...would you be disappointed?

You go stallion. I would gamble everyone that has posted in this thread gets or has had way more tail then you. Just because you are attracted to midgets does not mean you get to count them as a whole person. They count as half person stud

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The point of this post is why it DOESN'T say it. I have no misleading auctions and if a card is a SP, then it is a SP and that's what I type in the title. All of this over what I thought was misleading. Aren't I entitled to MY OWN opinion on FREEDOMCARDBOARD.com? THAT is why I am who the heck I am to decide what an auction "should say"....

Sure, YOU thought it was misleading. You're in the extreme minority. Everyone else knows what's going on with that auction and has no pity for anyone who is woefully out of their depth on eBay.

But props to you for continually insulting us in an attempt to make your point that the seller in question is "shameful"! You must have been on the debate team in high school.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
You go stallion. I would gamble everyone that has posted in this thread gets or has had way more tail then you. Just because you are attracted to midgets does not mean you get to count them as a whole person. They count as half person stud

That makes ZERO sense....what it "should read" (like the auction title this thread is about).....Just because "midgets are attracted to you" does not mean you get to count them as a whole person. NOT because you are attracted to midgets. They count as half person stud (and you didn't finish with lack of period so I don't know if you have more to add or you finished prematurely- as the norm- STUD!)

Last edited:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
The point of this post is why it DOESN'T say it. I have no misleading auctions and if a card is a SP, then it is a SP and that's what I type in the title. All of this over what I thought was misleading. Aren't I entitled to MY OWN opinion on FREEDOMCARDBOARD.com? THAT is why I am who the heck I am to decide what an auction "should say"....

I don't see a single person denying you the right to have your own opinion. The majority disagreed with you, and you started with the name-calling.

By the way, when on the calendar was the appropriate time to list Adrian Peterson 2002 autos?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008

You can think that but sometimes it just better not say anything at all. The auction is fine and the seller has done nothing wrong.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
That makes ZERO sense....what it "should read" (like the auction title this thread is about).....Just because "midgets are attracted to you" does not mean you get to count them as a whole person. NOT because you are attracted to midgets. They count as half person stud (and you didn't finish with lack of period so I don't know if you have more to add or you finished prematurely- as the norm- STUD!)

Are the fumes from all the garbage dumps littered throughout Central and South Jersey finally getting to you, dude?

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
I didn't start the namecalling....re-read the thread. And the appropriate time (to answer your question finally) is when a guy is red-hot and some people may not see "2002" when the "Adrian Peterson name" is first in the title.

I don't see a single person denying you the right to have your own opinion. The majority disagreed with you, and you started with the name-calling.

By the way, when on the calendar was the appropriate time to list Adrian Peterson 2002 autos?

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV

I think you'll be waiting forever for JEB to answer that question...I think a pool might be in order.

EDIT: damn, too late....

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I didn't start the namecalling....re-read the thread. And the appropriate time (to answer your question finally) is when a guy is red-hot and some people may not see "2002" when the "Adrian Peterson name" is first in the title.

I thought you were contending that it was an inappropriate time, saying that people are capitalizing on AP's hot streak to sell their other AP cards. Since you don't care for that, I'm curious what the cutoff date should be for listing Adrian Peterson 2002 cards, before it became shady or bad business.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

Oh punctuation police as well. I so underestimated you. You lean more towards the handicapped midget I take it ?

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
I thought you were contending that it was an inappropriate time, saying that people are capitalizing on AP's hot streak to sell their other AP cards. Since you don't care for that, I'm curious what the cutoff date should be for listing Adrian Peterson 2002 cards, before it became shady or bad business.

I know what you are saying about "2002" and he is "2007" but there are dumb people in this world that are mislead and have no business on ebay and think the guy played in "2002"....but a simple "Bears" in the title may help them out and they can move along. You don't see a coincidence of that card selling for $3.25 in November and then the gravy train starts rolling in December, close to Christmas, and the talk of Dickerson came to play will bring out people who never bid on cards before to get one for little Johnny? That is my point and I got flamed.

This is the dumbest XXXXing thread I've ever read in my entire XXXXing life.. And I've read some of my own stuff.. How can you all disagree with the OP? He is clearly on to something here. However I don't think this is the sellers fault.

Instead lets dig deeper.. Lets blame Adrian Petersons parents. They allowed him to be black like the other adrian peterson. Lets not let the manufacturer slide in this. The card should clearly have a disclaimer across the front stating the differences between the two individuals.

I can only hope to god that Titus young jrs autograph rookie isn't confused with his superstar fathers in 13 years. We need to stop this XXXX right now! I can't take any more grifts and hustles in this hobby!

Off topic

What's up XXXXers?

Members online