Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crossed off another year on the player collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I finally picked up the last card from 1983 that I needed. I have been looking for the Perma-Graphics All-Stars Gold card for the better part of 30 years and it was waiting for me today in the mailbox. The gold card along with the Wichita Eagle newspaper card were really the only two really tough cards to find. Down to one card and I will have the entire 1980's decade knocked off. Currently at 374/375.

83pg-1.jpg
83pgcc.jpg

86pggold.jpg
83pgccgold.jpg

Scan0114.jpg

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I finally picked up the last card from 1983 that I needed. I have been looking for the Perma-Graphics All-Stars Gold card for the better part of 30 years and it was waiting for me today in the mailbox. The gold card along with the Wichita Eagle newspaper card were really the only two really tough cards to find. Down to one card and I will have the entire 1980's decade knocked off. Currently at 374/375.

Wow, that's a nice one. Even though Ozzie was a completely overrated SS with a mediocre glove, you must be pleased. :p

In all seriousness, that's fantastic. I can't imagine how great it felt to snag that one and I'm really happy for you. To celebrate I'm going to pull out a nice beer and toast your collection!

Members online

Latest posts