Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rainbow Completed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
I am finally able to say I have the 2011 Bowman Tony Wolters Auto Rainbow!

Gotta give a HUGE shoutout to yclipper21 for the easy, smooth transaction on the 2 supers!

I have the Base and Auto Super, and am just missing the base chrome red refractor to have a double rainbow. If anyone knows the whereabouts of 1 of the 5 I would love to try to purchase it.

Overall my Wolters collection looks like this: 165 Base Autos, 50+ Refractor Autos, 20 Blue Autos, 5 Gold, 4 Orange, 1 Red, 1 Plate Auto and obviously 1 Super.

Also have the Red paper 1/1, and 4 of the Base Plates.

Here's the Rainbow all together!

21CD622C-1B12-4376-AE00-A434E7BADE0C-1196-0000005A3FF27824.jpg

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
As an Indians fan I can only just say WOW! Well done, I've only got two Wolters base autos and a international refractor or so.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Very nice and Congrats

I'm working on my Derrek Lee rainbows. It's gonna be a challenge finding the reds and supers. I almost have one complete thanks to Rob. All of a sudden I had the urge to try to complete them. It's about 7 years of chrome I think.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH

I've come across the worthpoint things in my searches. If only it were possible to identify the buyers!

Very nice and Congrats

I'm working on my Derrek Lee rainbows. It's gonna be a challenge finding the reds and supers. I almost have one complete thanks to Rob. All of a sudden I had the urge to try to complete them. It's about 7 years of chrome I think.

I gotta say, having the rainbow completed is awesome. Worth every penny you pay (or over pay) for it!

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Yeah man I hear you. :) I probably won't over pay though but with me I will never know.

Good luck on future rainbows :)

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Congrats on the rainbow!

I miss the ones I had and ended up selling.

Slowly starting up some new ones.

Members online

Latest posts