Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August 2023 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
First piece of a new rainbow came in today.
2023 Topps Pristine Gold Pristine Refractor (Encased) /50 Ryan Helsley
2023 Topps Pristine Gold Pristine Refractor.jpg

2017 Donruss Optic lot - I was looking through binders and realized I never finished this set up so I grabbed the last three I needed. Luckily I grabbed the Matt Olson Rated Rookie Autograph a long time ago.
2017 Donruss Optic Lot.jpg

I'm not a big fan of most of Topps Online Demand issues but I've always liked 1953 Topps so when the Living set came out I started picking up all the Cardinals that were issued so the Jordan Walker RC was a no brainer.
2023 Topps Living Jordan Walker.jpg

I've been slowly working my way through a 1997 SPx Master Set (well everything but the Grand Finales and autographs) and this Griffey Bound For Glory /1500 was my last major need.
1997 SPx Bound For Glory Ken Griffey Jr.jpg

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I missed out on the Topps Direct Cosmic boxes. Against my better judgement I purchased a box at the LCS last night. At 4 auto's per 12 box case, I was hoping for a lot and expecting very little.

Base Examples
Ohtani, Witt
Cosmic Ohtani Base.jpgCosmic Witt Base.jpg

Refractors
Marte, Gallen
Cosmic Marte Ref.jpgCosmic Gallen Ref.jpg

Nucleus Refractor
Bohm, Jung RC
Cosmic Bohm Nucleus Ref.jpgCosmic Jung RC Nucleus Ref.jpg

Refractor Parallels
Ohtani Aqua /199, Alek Thomas Black Eclipse /10
Cosmic Ohtani Aqua Ref 199.jpgCosmic A Thomas Black Eclipse Ref 10.jpg

Extraterrestrial Talent & Launched into Orbit
Acuna (also got J. Pena, Schwarber & Tatis) & Soto (plus Y. Alvarez)
Cosmic Acuna ET Talent.jpgCosmic Soto Launch Orbit.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Last mail day of August...
Sy BERGER.jpgK Lewis.jpgJ Rice RC Mini.jpgRGI issue 1.jpgHaywood.jpg

Quickish story about this next one. A seller I know and have come to watch posted this. He didn't do a great job of describing it (didn't use set name!) and I was hoping for a bargain. Turns out, it went very cheap after all. It arrived today. I am a little disappointed that is has what looks like water damage along the left edge. You really can't tell from the pic and the description didn't describe it. He used Very good, which in card language isn't very good. turns out, it was somewhat appropriate. I have no idea what it might grade, but it is a very nice, presentable card. I had a much higher snipe bid loaded though. Had I won it for close to that bid and got it, I would have probably wanted to return it, as the bargain factor would have been dashed. Still, this was a BARGAIN at $28.78 + S/H for what I believe amounts to about a $400BV card. 1979 Sportscaster Magic Johnson! Now I just need similar bargains on Bird and Gretzky!

Magic sportscaster F.jpgmAGIC b.jpg

Members online

Latest posts