Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not Very Happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
But my dad says that all this card stuff is a waste of time and it is banned in my house. So I am going to have to unload all of my cards profit/loss it doesn't matter. Well I guess I am out.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Why should he have a say in your hobby?

bad argument. what if your hobby was smoking weed? should he have a say in that? i understand this isn't bad like weed, but regardless, it's his father who is most likely supporting him and thus he can decide what is allowed and what isn't

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
scotty21690 said:
Why should he have a say in your hobby?

Because it's his father.

To the OP, are your grades dwindling because of all the time you spend online/prospecting???

Allen

Jan 15, 2009
As a replacement he said I have to try making ipod touch apps or spend all my time working out. No my grades are straight A's. He only likes me playing sports.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Look at the bright side... at least you'll have more money for underage drinking and partying.
i spend my parents money at the bars on campus :oops: :oops:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
GiantsSuperCollector said:
As a replacement he said I have to try making ipod touch apps or spend all my time working out. No my grades are straight A's. He only likes me playing sports.
I work out a lot, play basketball and do track and field. I hang with friends and party and look how many posts I have on FCB. I also have pretty good grades and hopefully going to college in 2010. I think its something unique that not many people do now adays (I know a lot people online do it, but how many friends of yours are REALLY into cards). If anything it can be something you write about for college. But it is your dad's decision and I hope for the best.

Keep your best 10 cards under your bed/

-KJ

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN

It could be the lack of challenging courses. At least, it seems like that by your posts.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

That might be one of the smartest parents I know. Do you realize that if you create a semi-useful app for the iPhone/iPod touch and sell it for $.99, you could make a killing in the first few weeks it's released. Multiply that by a few apps and you could put yourself through college with that money. Do a search for reports on this and see for yourself what I mean.

Sorry to hear though about sports cards.

Members online

Latest posts