Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUJOLS POLL

How will Pujols do this year

• Another Outstanding ON PAR year .330 AVG 100 RBIs 35+ HR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Pujols has been absolutely amazing.
8 consecutive consistent amazing years.
Can he make it 9?
How will Pujols do this year?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
It will be his worst year but still not a bad one

.290BA 34HR 107RBI

HR, RBI maybe, but still unlikely - but I don't see what would cause him to suddenly drop to .290. In the past six years, he's never hit lower than .327. People shouldn't rule out that he's actually healthy right now, while he's had to deal with a serious elbow issue the past few years. He may be able to swing without that burden for the first time in a long time, leading to him cutting loose more. Could also = more power.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't really envision any scenario where his numbers would drop off. Between hopefully being over his elbow problems, as well as playing a significant chunk of his games against the Pirates, Astros, and a weakened Brewers staff, I see no reason why this year would be anything below his normal output.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I'm expecting about .340 AVG 40HR's 130RBI's. Just about what he's done his whole career, maybe a little better, he's definately the model for consistancy right now in baseball.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
I say .340+ 40hr+ 130rbi's+

Pujols is just a MONSTER.I think he has a small chance at the triple crown,if Ryan Howards hr's fall! :shock:
That's always been his problem with it...

Members online

Latest posts