Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Hockey Hobby mag called "The Want List" debuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I love having magazines to read about the hobby, especially like having them for work, as i seem to have a lot spare time. An all Hockey one is right up my alley. Hopefully its not a price guide and actually has a lot articles and tips and stuff like that. This is just what the Hockey hobby needs, Sweet!!!

BTW i found this exciting info over on thehamiltionian's Hockey blog.

http://cardsonice.sportscardblogs.com/2 ... want-list/

Where are they printing this magazine?

Where did u get your issue?

if/whenever you have some free time can you scan the table of contents and post it please?

I am curious if this is Canadian Sports Collector back under a new name..Hmmmm

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
I ended up getting the issue in the mail. I'm thinking to get the magazine out there, they sent it to people in one of two ways - I have ordered checklists from rookiecard.ca in the past, and I am also on Frozen Pond's mailing list, and they had a large advertising presence in the mag.

I am not sure where it is printed, but it looks like a Canadian thing. The publisher is Up North Productions. It certainly looks like a descendant of CSC, but I am not sure.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
interesting. im on frozen ponds mailing list as well, maybe ill end up getting one. If not hope to see these in stores.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Jack Straw said:
What is it? Is it collectors want lists or is just full of advitisors that sell Hockey cards?
I am on Frozen Ponds mailing list so maybe I will get one ?

Neither really. Just a hobby news mag with some longer articles thrown in. Check the blog, there is a link to the full PDF of their debut issue.

Members online

Latest posts