Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question about paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
here's my situation...
i've got both an ebay buyer and seller id. both have different email addresses, however both emails are linked to the same paypal account. most of my paypal transactions are through my buyer's account.
i asked the seller a question about her item with my seller account. after many emails back and forth, i made and offer on the item and some of her other unlisted items. we have come to an agreement and are doing the transaction off ebay. i'm paying for the items with paypal.

can my paypal account reveal my buyer's account?

my buyer feedback shows several brandon wood purchases. i don't want my buying activity to hinder my negotiations with her. i'm worried she will see that i buy a lot of brandon wood items and she will jack up the prices on her other items that we haven't completed negotiations on.
this may come accross as me trying to swindle her, however that's not the case. basically i don't want my collecting habits to ruin my chances to get her other cards at a fair price.
i hope that this is not too confusing to understand.
any help with this is greatly appreciated.
thank you for your time.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Unless the cards your buying are high end and you have bought a lot of high end in the past I think that your merely over reacting.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
If you're paying for something outside of ebay, no ebay accounts should show up at all. All they will see is your email address.

Members online

Latest posts