Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Redemptions and can you request something else

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CandGcards

Sep 2, 2008
I have a redemption with topps from the bowman chrome product this year. It has been three months and still no card. To be honest I'm not really worried about it but I thought I would see if anyone has requested topps send them a replacement of equal value from the same product and what your results were. Also if you have done this what do you think is the best approach.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Topps will work with you.

I've known several people who received replacement redemptions (for signers who failed to pony up) that were very undervalued as compared to the original redemption. Anyway, a nice, but stern, email to customer service lead to a replacements for the replacements that were more in par with replacement value.

It is my opinion that Topps should only send replacements of a greater value than the original.

There are many people who purchase redemptions for hundreds of dollars, only to receive a card with $10 resell value. For those people who pull the redemption, it's not as bad, but it's still wrong to not compensate more than fairly.

Members online

Latest posts