Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Two "Cases" of 2009 BDP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
You know, I saved up about 1500 for Draft. When the Matzek super sold for dirt-cheap, I felt kicked in the gut. To this day, I have yet to purchase my first Matzek...anything. :lol:
Damn, I'm so butt-hurt.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Did you just buy packs or did you win these in auctions?? I was thinkning no way you spent 187 on packs and hit all these..but then no way 187 gets you all those cards..Am I missing something? It could be my brain is a little cloudy from lots of beer last nite.. not sure.. Nice cards either way!!

Wes

OG
Administrator
RCRX said:
Did you just buy packs or did you win these in auctions?? I was thinkning no way you spent 187 on packs and hit all these..but then no way 187 gets you all those cards..Am I missing something? It could be my brain is a little cloudy from lots of beer last nite.. not sure.. Nice cards either way!!

Auctions - that would really be slaughtering the odds.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
LLWesMan said:
RCRX said:

Auctions - that would really be slaughtering the odds.

Thats pretty darn good deal on auctions even!! Should be able to flip all of those..Im looking for some 09 to buy also for around 200$..not sure who Im gonna go after yet though.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
nice pickups man I opened a few boxes of draft and 2 elite and now that I started buying some singles I think you are wise :D . But I was brand new and didn't know anyone now I do

Members online

Latest posts