Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price check on Matt Kemp Laundry tag /4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I only own the one of the bottom now. It's #'d 4/4 and has part of the MLB logo on it. Any thoughts on what something like this would pull? This kind of stuff just doesn't sell on eBay often enough to determine a value. I saw that the board member that got an '09 version #'d to 5 is starting his out at $0.99, but it just started. I'm debating on moving some of my Kemp stuff that I still have. If I can get decent enough money, I'll go ahead and move them, but if not, I can afford to sit on them. Thoughts?

Kemptags.jpg

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
I've sold a millwood tag for 10 and a david ortiz one similar to yours for 26, so probably in the 30's would be my guess.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Rickzcards said:
I'm guessing as hot as he's been it would go from $40-50. Good luck, PM the auction link to me once you list it.

I'll do my best to remember that. Thanks for the input.

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
I wouldn't take less than $75, bet you can get closer to $100. It's not like he has any other tag cards or is in a bunch of patch sets. All he has is ultimate and the rarely seen sweet spot patch variation from a couple years ago (unnumbered). Still the only cards to show up with legit logo patches were two of the triple patch auto's from ultimate. They both sold for over $300.

Obviously his stuff is finally picking up steam http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-MATT-KEMP-...ZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item35a8a7963e

That's double the price of what one ended for 12 days ago. Heck two 05 Bowman Golds have gone for $22 and $11 the last couple days. Could get them for under $2 at start of season.

Members online

Latest posts