Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A question for those of you offended by the frackin swearin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
Ahaha. Yet again I cannot stop laughing. Ah, now that's over you prob. think I have some issue with laughing.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Utleyfan1 said:
Ahaha. Yet again I cannot stop laughing. Ah, now that's over you prob. think I have some issue with laughing.

:lol: Man it's fun playing Halo3 with you, all that laughing. You probably know what I'm getting at with this thread I'm sure.. ;)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
FCB halo 3 team slayer clan? I'd join. We could do you, me, tom, and jbone17.
soad1717 is my gamertag

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Damn yous guys for derailing the point of this thing already! :lol:

Ah hell, my user is: snypercide

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
whats going on here?
I'm guessing it's something based off people who are offended by swearing and he was wondering if their kids played Xbox Live as if the Online was rated most games would rank a solid T-M.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
blanning71 said:
whats going on here?

He's trying to say that if you're offended by the swearing on this board, then you'd go nuts if you heard the smack talking that goes on during XBL games.

And BTW, I'm down for some Halo.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
You can add me. ccbc23.

I only have NBA 2K9 and Madden 09 currently (few other games, but I don't play them), but I will be getting Halo 3 soon. I've played it quite a bit at my friends house, and I usually finish 2nd or 3rd in the games, so take that for what you will. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts