Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Retired players you would like to see in new products...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Just got to thinking that i haven't really seen any bagwell's outside of 2005-2006... It seems there are some players out there that could began to be inserted to some of newer products (ultimate, threads, etc.). Also, astros players in general seem to be left out out of most of the higher end products lately...

So, who are some retired/HOF guys you would like to see, or see more of in current products...?

My list:
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

it will never happen , but ill have to say umm
HIM

1111.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jacobbocce72 said:
Just got to thinking that i haven't really seen any bagwell's outside of 2005-2006... It seems there are some players out there that could began to be inserted to some of newer products (ultimate, threads, etc.). Also, astros players in general seem to be left out out of most of the higher end products lately...

So, who are some retired/HOF guys you would like to see, or see more of in current products...?

My list:
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

Ryan had 468 cards in 2008

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
bouwob said:
jacobbocce72 said:

My list:
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

ok, outside of ryan... :)

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I could come up with some names if pressed, but the recent inclusion of GU cards of Arky Vaughan in Prime Cuts makes me want to see more cards of the lesser known, distant past HOFers.

jacobbocce72 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
it will never happen , but ill have to say umm
HIM

they said the same thing about pete rose... and we saw how that turned out... (not officially licensed mind you...)

he said when he did his auto/memorabilia deal with UD in 02 that it was " A 1 time deal". I highly doubt i wil ever see any more autographed, memorabilia cards besides the ones that are from 02-03. I can always hope though.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Big Mac McGwire said:
jacobbocce72 said:
[quote="Big Mac McGwire":3qoeub5n]it will never happen , but ill have to say umm
HIM

they said the same thing about pete rose... and we saw how that turned out... (not officially licensed mind you...)

he said when he did his auto/memorabilia deal with UD in 02 that it was " A 1 time deal". I highly doubt i wil ever see any more autographed, memorabilia cards besides the ones that are from 02-03. I can always hope though.[/quote:3qoeub5n]

ok, gotcha... well, hold on to that hope...

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
would somebody please make an auto of chuck finley and mark langston...a dual would be sweet :)

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
bouwob said:
jacobbocce72 said:

My list:
Craig Biggio
Jeff Bagwell

Perhaps, but how many of those were in an Astros uniform? Of the four teams he played on, the Astros is the least likely for him to appear in. It would be the Rangers if it weren't for the Ventura fight.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I would love to see more Blyleven cards in the near future, and the first liscensed Puckett Cut. I doubt I'll see the Puckett cut for awhile as he passed only a few years ago. I'm sure the companies still have a bunch of stickers left over too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts