Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worlds Greatest Robby Alomar Graded RC Collection hands down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I have many more then this, just didnt scan them all. this is an example of every 1988 MLB Rookie that he has.

Alomar1988DonrussBBestPSA9.jpg
Alomar1988DonrussBGS9.jpg
Alomar1988DonrussLeafPSA9.jpg
Alomar1988DonrussRookiesPSA9.jpg
Alomar1988FleerGlossyBGS95.jpg
Alomar1988FleerPSA9.jpg
Alomar1988ScoreBGS95.jpg
Alomar1988ScoreGlossyBGS9.jpg
Alomar1988ToppsPSA9.jpg
Alomar1988ToppsTiffanyPSA9.jpg

that is all.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
JoshHamilton said:
Old school rainbow. Love it.

He doesn't have an OPC?

Nope, Deshields does though. Isnt it scary that Delino's KID is now a milb prospect?

My favorite piece of sports memorabilia when I was 10 was my Deshields, Marquis Grissom, and Larry Walker 1990 Leaf cards in a triple-card screwdown.

Damn. That was 20 years ago

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
1246840720-798884-400x300-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
JoshHamilton said:
ThoseBackPages said:
JoshHamilton said:
Old school rainbow. Love it.

He doesn't have an OPC?

Nope, Deshields does though. Isnt it scary that Delino's KID is now a milb prospect?

My favorite piece of sports memorabilia when I was 10 was my Deshields, Marquis Grissom, and Larry Walker 1990 Leaf cards in a triple-card screwdown.

Damn. That was 20 years ago

I would have my four screw holders engraved with the players name and team on them. They looked neat on display on the shelves in my room. I would sometimes buy gold model paint and use a fine brush to fill in the engraved areas. It was totally gay hahaha, But cost a buck a holder to do. I also had my nolan ryan rookie in one of those monster thick four screw inside a crushed velvet bag. when I bought my mantle rookie in like 2003, the guy sent it in the same set up. Those holders ruined cards more than protecting them

Donutme

Aug 9, 2008
California
Wow .... nice collection !

I have a friend that was going to sell me this card for cheap. His wife thinks he can get more. I told him I would want it first. Do you think I should go for it ?

Alomar10.jpg

Wait .... that is a different thread ! Nope - this card is mine ! Only one of him I have graded.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Donutme said:
Wow .... nice collection !

I have a friend that was going to sell me this card for cheap. His wife thinks he can get more. I told him I would want it first. Do you think I should go for it ?

Alomar10.jpg

Wait .... that is a different thread ! Nope - this card is mine ! Only one of him I have graded.

ONLY if youre willing to save him eBay fees!

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I'll try to sum this up in one sentence. Great collection, where is all the color and chrome, you're a ******, no I'm not you're an a-hole, It's not the greatest, wow great collection, how dare you call it the greatest, didn't really mean it just being sarcastic! ;)

Great collection Eric!

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
hofautos said:

Wow, an Alomar card from his time as a Diamondback, pictured in a White Sox uniform, with a Orioles patch. I'm sure that's more common than I realize, but I don't recall ever seeing a trifecta like that. Not sure how I feel about it. Obviously a nice looking card, but also weird/dumb/interesting/cool.... I guess I really like it!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Nice I can be ~ and look like ~ a bigger ass than you thread. At least your "buddies" got a kick out of it.

Members online

Latest posts