Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Better fantasy trade A or B and why?

Which package would you rather have?

• A: Cruz, Guerrero & Buchholz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
CBS auction style league. Contracts and minor league players. Here is a trade offer. Im not gonna list which side is mine.
I will list their current contract status and salary. Once a player finishes his 2nd season he can be contracted out for a minimum of 2 years and each year adds $5 per. Also once keepers are set all players go to the next year on contracts. If someone is a 1/3 now, after keepers they will be 2/3. Minor league players are free til they come up and then are $5 with a 1/3 contract. That said:

Side A:
Nelson Cruz 2/3 $7 (can be contracted)
Vladimir Guerrero 1/3 $5
Clay Buchholz MiL
---------------------------
Side B:
Jay Bruce 2/3 $5 (can be contracted)
Francisco Liriano 1/3 $8
Madison Bumgarner MiL

What side would you rather have and why. There is a poll, but also looking for feedback as to why you voted. Thanks

~AJ

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Probably Side A. I'm not as big a Jay Bruce guy as others seem to be. Nelson Cruz is good, Vlad in my mind is as good or slightly better an option than Liriano (although FL seems to be finding his game, Vlad had a darn good year last year), and Bucholz over Bumgarner by a hair (another very close toss-up kind of decision), although I am a Sox hating Yanks fan.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Voted for B
Vlad doesn't have a job yet and looked absolutely horrible at the end of the season.
Nelson Cruz can't stay healthy.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I can normally pick a side on a trade in about 5 seconds...but this one was very tough. A fair trade. I give the edge to B because I think there is more guaranteed production on these contracts for 2011 and beyond in this league as compared to side A.
Good luck

Members online

Latest posts