Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Archie Bradley: #4 to Orioles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Several Baltimore sources are reporting that the Orioles will be taking some pitcher named Archie Bradley with the #4 pick. I know I can google this guy, but what do you prospectors think of him?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Liberate Baltimore said:
Several Baltimore sources are reporting that the Orioles will be taking some pitcher named Archie Bradley with the #4 pick. I know I can google this guy, but what do you prospectors think of him?
I'd prefer ANY college pitcher that could go 1st round over another HS arm.
If we pass on Hultzen for Bradley, I'm gonna be livid!
It's gonna be the Rowell over Lincecum or Hobgood pick all over again. :evil:

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Russ S. said:
[quote="Liberate Baltimore":1n02sv87]College position players. Rendon or Starling.
I don't see Rendon making it to us.

Position players, I'd love Springer, Starling, then Lindor.[/quote:1n02sv87]

I think Rendon will be there but I still see Baltimore going pitching.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
Russ S. said:
[quote="Liberate Baltimore":1ucey40l]Several Baltimore sources are reporting that the Orioles will be taking some pitcher named Archie Bradley with the #4 pick. I know I can google this guy, but what do you prospectors think of him?
I'd prefer ANY college pitcher that could go 1st round over another HS arm.
If we pass on Hultzen for Bradley, I'm gonna be livid!
It's gonna be the Rowell over Lincecum or Hobgood pick all over again. :evil:[/quote:1ucey40l]

I don't think Hultzen is going to be there. Diamondbacks are suposedly taking him at 3, but there is also word that they are looking at Bundy.

Members online

Latest posts