Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nyjer Morgan=Classy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Re: Nyger Morgan=Classy

jeff550 said:
Is this legit, im so glad the nats got rid of Nyjer
Yup, he was also talking trash with a bunch of people and was pointing out people...he has issues. Go on twitter to check.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008

I was in the dugout box the other day at chase field and Nyjer (with a j) was awesome. He was interactive with fans of both teams and after the game interview he stuck around and signed stuff - the last Brewer standing out there, on the road.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Yes he is and we love him in Wisconsin. Maybe Prince can drop another grenade on the Giants.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK

Kevbo said:
I was in the dugout box the other day at chase field and Nyjer (with a j) was awesome. He was interactive with fans of both teams and after the game interview he stuck around and signed stuff - the last Brewer standing out there, on the road.

I honestly thought, for a second, the other day when he robbed that home run you were the one screaming in the first row of the left-center field bleachers and he pointed at you. That would have been awesome!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Given the type of people that San Francisco is known for, they were probably talking trash to him and calling him a "hetero" and "breeder" :p

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
stangy24 said:
Rickzcards said:
Given the type of people that San Francisco is known for, they were probably talking trash to him and calling him a "hetero" and "breeder" :p

How original... you can do better than that...
Maybe, but when I try people get upset and butt hurt. These types of posts are stupid, pretty sure that the players aren't the ones that start it and are human and can only take so much abuse. It's the fans that start this **** and get all uppity whenever they get some of their **** handed back to them. To the OP, would you be able to take it if I came to your work place and harassed you? I know for a fact you couldn't take it for too long, human nature.

massey

Jun 3, 2010
stangy24 said:
Rickzcards said:

seriously.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Rickzcards said:
To the OP, would you be able to take it if I came to your work place and harassed you? I know for a fact you couldn't take it for too long, human nature.

If I was getting paid hundred of thousands if not millions of dollars to do so, I would ignore it better than Nyjer does. Heck 99% of MLB players do it better than he does.

Jan 15, 2009
Rickzcards said:
stangy24 said:
Rickzcards said:

Maybe, but when I try people get upset and butt hurt. These types of posts are stupid, pretty sure that the players aren't the ones that start it and are human and can only take so much abuse. It's the fans that start this shat and get all uppity whenever they get some of their shat handed back to them. To the OP, would you be able to take it if I came to your work place and harassed you? I know for a fact you couldn't take it for too long, human nature.
Matt Kemp's tweet:
I think San Fran might have some of the most polite fans in baseball.

If it is so bad, then why don't other players react in other stadiums as well?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
ronfromfresno said:
Rickzcards said:
To the OP, would you be able to take it if I came to your work place and harassed you? I know for a fact you couldn't take it for too long, human nature.

If I was getting paid hundred of thousands if not millions of dollars to do so, I would ignore it better than Nyjer does. Heck 99% of MLB players do it better than he does.
Yeah right. If anyone is the villain here it's the fans. They were probably very racial with their slurs. Was he right to respond, no but he's the one that gets put in a bad light. The only one's upset about this are Giants fans, but they aren't smart enough to realize who's to blame here.

Jan 15, 2009
Rickzcards said:
ronfromfresno said:
Rickzcards said:

Yeah right. If anyone is the villain here it's the fans. They were probably very racial with their slurs. Was he right to respond, no but he's the one that gets put in a bad light. The only one's upset about this are Giants fans, but they aren't smart enough to realize who's to blame here.
No response to my other response from your beloved Matt Kemp?

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Rickzcards said:
ronfromfresno said:
Rickzcards said:

No response to my other response from your beloved Matt Kemp?
Not a fan of Kemp. But you never know who or what kind of person is going to show up at any stadium, this could happen anywhere to anyone. I'm no fan of Morgan but I do know how relentless and mean spirited some fans can be. This isn't the first time it's happened and it isn't the last. And now that people know that he can be rattled he's going to get it everywhere he goes probably from now on.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Rickzcards said:
ronfromfresno said:
Rickzcards said:

Really, the race card? I'm pretty sure thats not it at all. He's been a guy who's cocky, showboating, and in your face his whole career thus far. He may be young and making mistakes, but don't throw a young dudes immaturity on the fans. Thats just passing blame where it isn't deserved. Some fans are Dbags no doubt, but don't call everyone out and say that thats why Morgan is an ass.

Members online

Latest posts