Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attention live.com fails- Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
BunchOBull said:
I didn't make any calls, but I logged onto my account and read the info for each failure...and within an hour the money appeared in my account...I didn't contact anyone or do anything else. That's very strange.

Maybe a coincidence, but I did the same thing an hour ago (opened up all the failed messages) and I just got the payment through to my account.

THIS WORKS!

just go and access all the notes about the failures and about 1/2 hour later you get the funds. This would be 3 unrelated people this has worked for.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Re: Attention live.com fails

Where exactly are you seeing the notes, in the live.com account? I've gone there for the last 10 days now and clicking on the FAILURE section doesn't do what others have suggested. Oh well, maybe I'm not as lucky. Good luck to the others!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

Philip J. Fry said:
Where exactly are you seeing the notes, in the live.com account? I've gone there for the last 10 days now and clicking on the FAILURE section doesn't do what others have suggested. Oh well, maybe I'm not as lucky. Good luck to the others!

Yeah, the redish word "failure" is an expandable link that informs you that they are working the problem and will keep trying. I clicked on every one for no reason, and boom, money showed up.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

hive17 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

Yeah, the redish word "failure" is an expandable link that informs you that they are working the problem and will keep trying. I clicked on every one for no reason, and boom, money showed up.

Ahh ok, so I've been doing that and nothing. Well, I'll try again and let you know in an hour :)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
new email from live:

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for contacting Live Search cashback Customer Support!

We have been made aware of a delay in processing payout requests, and have been informed that they will be resolved by the end of this week. Please check your PayPal account on Monday, February 9th. If you still don't see your cashback rewards, simply reply to this email and we'll investigate further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please reply to this e-mail with any feedback or visit:

https://feedback.search.live.com/defaul ... cashbackso

thank you, Matthew, for contacting Live Search cashback Customer Support.

Sincerely,

Alexis S.

Customer Service Representative

Live Search cashback Support http://search.live.com/cashback

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Glad to hear others are starting to see some dough roll in. Rumor has it, the Cash Back program will start back up around Valentine's Day...if you're willing to take a chance again.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
FYI, here's an image of my two failures, one being from 10 days ago.

failures.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Every time I fart, someone gets murdered in Detroit but there is no cause-effect relationship. I have a feeling the same is true for the noted solution to the Live.com failures. It is more likely a large batch of payments were recently sent out by MSFT.

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
They just sent me one payment for $43 but still owe me another for a purchase I made on the same day for $27. When I log on to my account it is still showing they owe the $43 after another failed attempt today. Go figure.

fugazzi

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
not sure if this also happened to some of you, but I got an email from paypal CS saying I need to update my personal info. At first I thought it might be a phising email, but I logged onto paypal and basically confirmed what was already set up with my info, and later in the afternoon, money came thru from Live.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Well, I took some info from the original solution that came from the OP then a part from MUchuckwagon's post...I farted while I was reading one of the failure note's & I immediately received the fund's I was owed (seriously, it was almost instantaneous, by the time I had smelled what I dealt the money was transferred) :D You should all give this a try!!!! :lol:

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Wow I'm very happy right now, it worked, I logged back in and found they tried to do it yesterday and opened up all the failed messages and the time it took me to open a new tab and log in to paypal it was there. Thanks hive and the others I love you.... seriously

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Here is a new theory... I expanded the "Failed" links as was suggested at the beginning of this thread. Then I went in to verify my PAYPAL account information and noticed that my default PAYPAL e-mail address did not match my live.com account e-mail address. Like many of you I have multiple e-mail accounts. As a precaution I have changed the default PAYPAL address to match my live.com e-mail address. Let's see if that does the trick?

Tom

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
jet0002 said:
They just sent me one payment for $43 but still owe me another for a purchase I made on the same day for $27. When I log on to my account it is still showing they owe the $43 after another failed attempt today. Go figure.

Well the $27 payment just came in. I'm happy now, good luck to everyone else. Also, I never sent out any emails. I just clicked the tabs and and checked my account a couple of times.

Dec 10, 2008
well Im glad you guys are getting results. Still not happening for me.... This will be my first cashback too, so Im hoping it ends up working. It has failed 3 times already, all in the same day

Members online

Latest posts