Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipped: 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Guys I've kinda been thinking about it lately and I just wanted to say this to you all:

I'm sorry to everyone that participated in this break. I thought I had a great different idea to try with the whole player draft thing and that it would be pretty simple and fun to run a group break, but I simply wasn't in the position to do so. I didn't think things through thoroughly enough at the beginning, and I tried too hard to accommodate everyone and their own personal ideas. It took me much longer to sort and ship than I anticipated, and I experienced/caused a number of different problems during this whole process. Outside problems also ended up coming up too, namely a problem with the extra supplies I ordered. I was trying to rush the shipping process to get everything out to everyone as soon as possible because I had already taken longer than I planned, and as a result, I didn't do as good of a job as I needed to with some of the stuff.

I thought this would be a quick and fun break for us to all try on FCB, but to be honest, it has turned out to be a complete disaster. I still appreciate all of you who participated for your support, but I'm truly sorry because I regret to say that this was one of the worst run breaks I've ever seen. I hope you can all find it in yourselves to forgive me, as I am only human and make my fair share of mistakes, and we can all move forward with our lives.

Thanks one last time, and as always, please pm me any questions or concerns you may have so we can put this break to rest and move on.

-Ryan

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Guys I've kinda been thinking about it lately and I just wanted to say this to you all:

I'm sorry to everyone that participated in this break. I thought I had a great different idea to try with the whole player draft thing and that it would be pretty simple and fun to run a group break
-Ryan

You did have a great idea and it was fun. So on that level, I say congrats.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Bill Menard said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3m7funx8]Guys I've kinda been thinking about it lately and I just wanted to say this to you all:

I'm sorry to everyone that participated in this break. I thought I had a great different idea to try with the whole player draft thing and that it would be pretty simple and fun to run a group break
-Ryan

You did have a great idea and it was fun. So on that level, I say congrats.[/quote:3m7funx8]

I would like to run a similar case break with 07 in late May when I get back home and this will provide me with a lot of ideas and such so thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts