Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Just picked up a tough one I've never seen for sale until last week.

1-1.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
carrsallstars said:
1997 Pinnacle Mint solid silver. It is about 8 times heavier than the brass.
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

And the brass UER that says Fine Silver on the back( I don't have a nickel coin):
IMG-2.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
Those are both AWESOME!.Love the error.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Interesting about price fluctuations on common Crusades...

About six months ago a former Rusty Greer collector listed a green, purple, and red. I bought the red for $60ish, the purple for $10, and I backed out on the green - it went for $20!

The next time a green listed was last week. I won it for $1.29. I can only assume the first one was a battle between two set collectors, and nobody bothered the 2nd time around.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
RustyGreerFan said:

About six months ago a former Rusty Greer collector listed a green, purple, and red. I bought the red for $60ish, the purple for $10, and I backed out on the green - it went for $20!

The next time a green listed was last week. I won it for $1.29. I can only assume the first one was a battle between two set collectors, and nobody bothered the 2nd time around.

I was kicking myself for not sniping the one that went for $1.29

Last 7 Rusty eBay sales from oldest to most recent: $7 - $7.83 - $5.50 - $3.56 - $21.39 - $15.23 - $1.29

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Cobra29svt said:
RustyGreerFan said:

Last 7 Rusty eBay sales from oldest to most recent: $7 - $7.83 - $5.50 - $3.56 - $21.39 - $15.23 - $1.29

Would it make you feel any better if I said I bid over $10?

I think the seller didn't like the price either. For $3 shipping I got a PWE. Then again, the seller's name is psychodad :mrgreen:

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
RustyGreerFan said:
Cobra29svt said:
RustyGreerFan said:

I think the seller didn't like the price either. For $3 shipping I got a PWE. Then again, the seller's name is psychodad :mrgreen:

Yeah, it does. My snipe would have been $5-$6.

Funny you mention psychodad & his $3 PWE's. He did the same thing to me w/ my Bagwell '98 Master Craftsmen & waited over a week to walk it out to his mailbox.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Cobra29svt said:
RustyGreerFan said:
Cobra29svt said:
RustyGreerFan said:

Yeah, it does. My snipe would have been $5-$6.

Funny you mention psychodad & his $3 PWE's. He did the same thing to me w/ my Bagwell '98 Master Craftsmen & waited over a week to walk it out to his mailbox.

IMO, dude should be getting negs left and right for that crap.
But there are too many softies when leaving feedback unfortunately.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Posted this over on the break boards... If anyone needs these just let me know and I'll shoot them out to ya for free. Break was from 1999 Gold Label.

Here is a list of all the inserts for those PC guys:

Class 2 Gold:
John Olerud
Raul Mondesi
Ken Caminiti
Eric Karros
Bernie Williams

Class 3 Gold:
Jay Buhner

Class 1 Black:
Ruben Mateo

Class 2 Black: