Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Congrats. Good job, you are getting close. I wrote down the last 13 cards you need and will keep an eye out for them. I'm guessing pattern #27 will be a tough one to get, but you never know. Good luck.

I suspect that as well. I had contact with someone who had it at one point but he was not interested in parting with it because he was trying to do a Tek set of card number patterns. To each their own. I don't begrudge him.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Yeah, seems to be quite a few pattern #1 and #90 collectors out there, in addition to same card # same patttern # collectors out there. I'm still looking for Thome pattern #90 . But, in less than a years time I was able to get 3 of Thome's #89 pattern 89. I traded off the 1st one, and then found 2 more in the same auction a month later. :p

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George,

I got it; needed the Erstad and Sheffield diffractors. If you need that Lankford base, let me know and it's yours.

Rich

Thanks for the offer. I don't need it for set #1 but maybe for #2 .

I found the listing due to Lankford and hoped to snag it cheap for trade bait but glad saw it and needed two hidden diffractors.

Members online

Latest posts