Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Astros Caravan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Will someone post a pic of a recent Brett Wallace I just want to see if his auto has gotten any better. Thanks Darron Hicks
15qf1ir.jpg
Signed yesterday

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
17ROCKIES12 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Will someone post a pic of a recent Brett Wallace I just want to see if his auto has gotten any better. Thanks Darron Hicks
15qf1ir.jpg
Signed yesterday
Well it is a little bit better there is at least something behind the B and he added a number it used to be B.W--- w/o the number and when i met him he was not nice to his fans. Thanks for posting that picture.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Jim Deshaies this week at Astroline, Biggio next!

There WILL be a fan fest after the season starts. A day of current players, and then some alumni signing.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
17ROCKIES12 said:

There WILL be a fan fest after the season starts. A day of current players, and then some alumni signing.

Geez... I wonder how much of a disaster the Biggio show will be...

Totally looking forward to the alumni signing day at FanFest! Friday and Sunday!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
ignition said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

Geez... I wonder how much of a disaster the Biggio show will be...

Totally looking forward to the alumni signing day at FanFest! Friday and Sunday!

My guess is bad. I might go out there just to check it out but it should be crazy. :shock:

Members online